Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any of the Hibernian Football Club club on here get that text or hear owt today about a potential transfer? Not believing it myself tbh, would definitely do a job if true.

The same Cummings that started both games against Hamilton yeah? Oh wait I forgot the known man mountain Paul Heffernan was alongside him to take the pressure off him.

Then there's that Billy McKay at ICT that Butcher played constantly. He gave up the opportunity to be world heavyweight champion to concentrate on football right enough.

Who's the 'fucking idiot' now?

Let's see. Butcher had about half a season at Hibs with Cummings and Handling fit for pretty much all of that. The other options were Heffernan - always injured and Collins - had the confidence of an autistic ginger at a Brazzers audition.

How many times did they partner each other? With virtually no decet competition for starts? They're the same type of player.

Who's the 'fucking idiot' now?

You, you titanium alloy strength rasper.

Let's see. Butcher had about half a season at Hibs with Cummings and Handling fit for pretty much all of that. The other options were Heffernan - always injured and Collins - had the confidence of an autistic ginger at a Brazzers audition.

You, you titanium alloy strength rasper.

I'm still interested to know what the relevance of their weight is in your water tight argument? The fact you've ignored my response to that and the fact I've proven it to be a lot of nonsense would indicate it was word salad thrown together to try and prove your point. It's really not gone well.

I'm still interested to know what the relevance of their weight is in your water tight argument? The fact you've ignored my response to that and the fact I've proven it to be a lot of nonsense would indicate it was word salad thrown together to try and prove your point. It's really not gone well.

The weight comment was demonstrative of the fact that they're the same type of player - who Butcher would never (see also has never in his time at Hibs) play(ed) two of up front together on a regular basis.

Your counter argument was "but he played Billy McKay" - who Butcher did not partner with another player of similar build and "but he played Heffernan with Cummings", which you're basing on two whole games.

Please just sit doon.

Cowden til ( :lol:) I die is quite clearly a troll. Stop biting, SSI. You're better than this.

I'm sure the Hibs won't come top four comment was a bit of fishing but I've not been talking about that. Instead of biting at the toap trolling on display everyone reacted with derision at his assertion that Cummings and Handling would be playing together - which he actually thought. The daft c**t.

In any case, I'm really not better than this smugqq.png

I'm hearing we're after someone, vvvvv exciting if true. Could be the same player, SSI?

Pm anyone?

That's exactly who I've heard it is as well mate, cheers for the PM.

Pretty sure this is the start of a brighter future for Hibernian Football Club.

Archived