Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just how fucking skint are Hibs?

Also saw a claim that east mains was a £5 million training facility. I call bullshit. No chance some land in East lothian and a few warehouse type buildings cost that. Probably £250k/

Knew the squad was being cut as LD wants it down to about 35 players I'm sure i read. Seems we've gone about it horribly though. Black/Baptie were supposed to be two of our best u20 players too which is very disappointing. Would've liked to see pish like Mcgivern and Nelson go first but they are obviously harder to deal with in terms of the contracts. At this moment our chances for next season aren't looking too bright.

Just how fucking skint are Hibs?

Also saw a claim that east mains was a £5 million training facility. I call bullshit. No chance some land in East lothian and a few warehouse type buildings cost that. Probably £250k/

£250k, is that not the figure hearts bumped Herriot Watt out of yet still hope to attract players using their facilities?

Wonder if these guys worked with Alistair Stevenson? Wouldn't be too surprised if they washed up with us as we've not got huge numbers for our U20s side at the moment.

Just checked and East Mains did actually cost £5mn

:S

It's a few barns in the middle of nowhere.

They would have been better off stick a few portacabins in the meadows and keeping the other £4,990,000

They would have been better off stick a few portacabins in the meadows and keeping the other £4,990,000

You've obviously never been down.

Who cares where it's located also?

How much did Hearts pay for Riccarton?

The Meadows?! They can GTF......Leith Links for that lot! :P

£250k, is that not the figure hearts bumped Herriot Watt out of yet still hope to attract players using their facilities?

Just wait 'til our new Roberto Carlos free kick trajectory roofed world class sports complex is built. The seethe will be palpable. 8)

You've obviously never been down.

Who cares where it's located also?

How much did Hearts pay for Riccarton?

I've been to it and "a few metal barns with some football pitches is quite a fitting description.

This "second to none" training complex is the same training complex Hibs couldn't use because it got a bit gusty a while back.

I've been to it and "a few metal barns with some football pitches is quite a fitting description.

This "second to none" training complex is the same training complex Hibs couldn't use because it got a bit gusty a while back.

HahaNice.gif

Can only be cost cutting measures, surely.

Has to be. But it sickens me how the likes of Nelson, McGivern, Craig and Heffernan are still here!

Hopefully those 4 can find new clubs and GTF.

Archived