Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

Has to be. But it sickens me how the likes of Nelson, McGivern, Craig and Heffernan are still here!

Hopefully those 4 can find new clubs and GTF.

If they've got contracts, it's hard to shift them.

Craig was decent at St J, and Heffernan should score freely in this league.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has to be. But it sickens me how the likes of Nelson, McGivern, Craig and Heffernan are still here!

Hopefully those 4 can find new clubs and GTF.

Be careful what you wish for. As it stands, Craig and Stanton are your best players and the other three, although shite, are your only experience. The longer the managerial situation drags out the more likely you'll need those players.

Unless of course Hibs plan on spending their way out of trouble.

Be careful what you wish for. As it stands, Craig and Stanton are your best players and the other three, although shite, are your only experience. The longer the managerial situation drags out the more likely you'll need those players.

Unless of course Hibs plan on spending their way out of trouble.

I would much rather have Steven Thicot, Joe Keenan, Kujabi and Valdas Trakys playing for us next season than watching those 4

You may laugh, but it is factually accurate that Hibernian had to abandon training because it was windy.

And? Pretty sure actual proper football matches, that were on the TV and everything have been abandoned because it got a bit blowy out. Or rainy, or foggy or even if its a bit nippy and there is ice near the ground.

And? Pretty sure actual proper football matches, that were on the TV and everything have been abandoned because it got a bit blowy out. Or rainy, or foggy or even if its a bit nippy and there is ice near the ground.

Indeed, but unlike matches, decent training facilities allow you to train indoors.

Apparently those who took us down are going to be given the chance to impress the new manager, looks like the previous stance of being allowed to f**k off for free has been chucked as well. I'm sure Liam Craig is delighted.

Apparently those who took us down are going to be given the chance to impress the new manager, looks like the previous stance of being allowed to f**k off for free has been chucked as well. I'm sure Liam Craig is delighted.

So this means McGivern and Nelson will be staying :(

Shove your ST up your arse

Unless the new manager is a fucking Swampy I'd still expect to see the back of Nelson.

So would I, he's clearly totally finished. The likes of Mcgivern/OTJ will probably be away too. Everything will get going this week once the new manager is in. Pre season isn't far away and we've got a tiny squad. Whoever gets it has some job on their hands.

Archived