Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mcgivern leaving is more of a boost than a new signing is. A fucking void could do a better job than that utter waste is. I feel sorry for Port Vale. A guy like that should not be allowed to call himself a footballer. I've seen some shite players at Easter road over the years and Ryan Mcgivern is up there as the shittest player that ever hoofed a ball wearing our jersey. Christ the old fatties or youngsters at HT showed more composure on the pitch.

Good laugh on a night out though.

McGivern's squad number should be retired then again nobody wearing it could do a worse job I suppose.

He managed to achieve the accolade of worst ever Leicester City player during a loan spell there from Citeh.

Rust in peace Ryan :(

McGivern's squad number should be retired then again nobody wearing it could do a worse job I suppose.

He managed to achieve the accolade of worst ever Leicester City player during a loan spell there from Citeh.

Rust in peace Ryan :(

George street will be saddened at the news :(

Hibs are Vince Vaughn in Swingers. So money baby.

Hearts are Jon Favreau in Swingers. Crippled with insecurity, constantly looking to us for validification.

Sevco are the film Made. Confusingly similar to a previous project but somehow not the same. Proof that throwing a bigger budget at something doesn't mean it won't be shit.

Hibs are Vince Vaughn in Swingers. So money baby.

Hearts are Jon Favreau in Swingers. Crippled with insecurity, constantly looking to us for validification.

Sevco are the film Made. Confusingly similar to a previous project but somehow not the same. Proof that throwing a bigger budget at something doesn't mean it won't be shit.

Hibs want to go back to the top league again because there'll be so many beautiful babies there.

Hearts want to go too because this place is dead anyway.

Sevco just want to stay in, they're too depressed about their ex (club) to care anymore.

Archived