Hibernian 2014/2015 season thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the 'supras' not the name of the stmirren ultras that never really took off and just left everyone looking a bit daft?

I dunno if it took off or not, not sure if anyone looks daft though.

But either way, with me the brand has significant staying appeal.

Look out for the new Eoin Doyle flags. Available in toys r us this Christmas.

First 500 people to purchase an Eoin Doyle Flag will receive a free gift of their choice.

1 - Crayons set and a coloring book.

2 - A free 30p bet with Paddy Power

3 - Milhouse action figure

Would hardly call that "news". It is a highly effective way of seeing who has quoted your posts, that hasn't changed.

And for posters with such significant brand appeal as myself it is essential to keep the integrity of said brand intact.

Can't imagine anyone cares enough to use your name Sodje, but if the time ever comes, you can search for it too if you wish.

Would hardly call that "news". It is a highly effective way of seeing who has quoted your posts, that hasn't changed.

And for posters with such significant brand appeal as myself it is essential to keep the integrity of said brand intact.

Can't imagine anyone cares enough to use your name Sodje, but if the time ever comes, you can search for it too if you wish.

Like a poor man's batman. I like it.

You're mean. verysad.png

Like a poor man's batman. I like it.

No, not at all like Batman :blink:

Batman responds to calls to save people, I don't save people, I just protect and enhance my brand.

How narcissistic Supras?! :lol:

Er, not sure this is really a question to be honest.

As it is, searching for your username is demonstrably not narcissistic. Similarly, my brand is a positive thing for P&B, and protection of that brand can not be viewed in the prism of narcissism either.

So your question was not really a question, and your statement was incorrect. You would not have known this had I not searched for my username.

That is positive brand enhancement in action. And P&B is a better place for it.

The only poster I use the search function for is Supras.

That's good to know. It's an excellent technique. And in following me you will get a glimpse into a fabulous life.

No, not at all like Batman :blink:

Batman responds to calls to save people, I don't save people, I just protect and enhance my brand.

Er, not sure this is really a question to be honest.

As it is, searching for your username is demonstrably not narcissistic. Similarly, my brand is a positive thing for P&B, and protection of that brand can not be viewed in the prism of narcissism either.

So your question was not really a question, and your statement was incorrect. You would not have known this had I not searched for my username.

That is positive brand enhancement in action. And P&B is a better place for it.

That's good to know. It's an excellent technique. And in following me you will get a glimpse into a fabulous life.

:lol:

Tell me more about Brand Supras please......does Div pay you out in image rights?

Archived