The Buffs 2014/15

Blue2

Don't have Facebook so what does it say? I'm happy with the info I got. Its easy to say things AFTER its been exposed. Oldest trick in the book is damage limitation with statements A WEEK after its announced.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine the Buffs wanting a fee for their best player, what has the game come to ??

Most folks opinion is that if a bigger club with better prospects comes in for a player you shouldn't stand in their way, I'm guessing they all think Southampton should step aside and let Adam Lallana go to Liverpool for nowt, that's the same situation is it not ??

nah fud nugget cause soton are no a non league team.

I just seen the truth about Ben and his club on buffs Facebook I wonder jc will you change your post to suit lol

oan the BUFFS site hmmmm hink big JC has got this doon tae a tee. Tae be fair tae JC he did well fir us and gits pelters

So so glad JC has his sources what do they say about him being party to 2 teams being relegated in the same season must be a record. Your sources are pish son and the fact you continuously post about the buffs in a negative tells it all.

Your lucky if Ben remembers you the length of time you were there. What's wrong is big Georgie Porgie pudding & Lie not happy things are moving on without him? Can his ego not take it? How many names is he posting under now? Lol get a life leave the good people at the buffs (village idiots as you so kindly described us) to get on with the rebirth of the club.

So so glad JC has his sources what do they say about him being party to 2 teams being relegated in the same season must be a record. Your sources are pish son and the fact you continuously post about the buffs in a negative tells it all.

Your lucky if Ben remembers you the length of time you were there. What's wrong is big Georgie Porgie pudding & Lie not happy things are moving on without him? Can his ego not take it? How many names is he posting under now? Lol get a life leave the good people at the buffs (village idiots as you so kindly described us) to get on with the rebirth of the club.

OK boab aka sponsor1 you and Danny keep believing your bullshit and keep trying to phone everyone yous can to shut me up it won't happen truth ALWAYS comes out. Pathetic!!!

JC. I remember describing those in charge of the Buffs as "a motley crue of idiots" in my first ever post on this forum.

That comment caused you to back those mentioned to the hilt and claim that the comment was unfair.

Now it seems you are making negative remarks about the Buffs chairman as I was in my original post.

What has swung the pendulum?

I've always thought the guy was an idiot but you seem to have just come to this conclusion. Did it just take you a while to realise?

By the way JC, that wasn't meant to come across as a pop at you. I just read it back to myself and it could be construed as such.

Being the honest man that I am, I thought you were a pain in the arse when I first read your posts but I've grown to like you.

By the way JC, that wasn't meant to come across as a pop at you. I just read it back to myself and it could be construed as such.

Being the honest man that I am, I thought you were a pain in the arse when I first read your posts but I've grown to like you.

haha cheers mate. What swung it was the lies that have been blatant and the passing the buck of blame. Under billy Thomson and George Grierson both won promotions and both dealt with wages not being there for the players and both went in local paper to praise the players for continuing to show great attitude but both were given a hard time and told lies by the same guy (Danny) yet HE goes into the paper says he won't stand in Ben's way yet puts a 3k price tag on him. Its the lies and constantly trying to con people that annoys me. There are good people at kilwinning lots of them but the same two or three killing the name of a great club with outstanding history. I actually hope they do great as there's boys there working their balls off for genuine reasons.

Not standing in the way is one thing but surely anybody in the game of football wouldn't let there best player's go without wanting something in return? Ben wasn't going straight into the first team, he was going to there u'20 development team, if they really wanted him then surely they would've wanted him for first team! There will be details we don't know but for me the buffs wanting a fee is more than reasonable. No doubt knowitall1 will say am bang out of order but he seems to know f**k all IMO. This comment is the way I see the situation

Thanks for the in-depth response mate. You always speak your mind and you deserve credit for that.

no problem mate. its only the ones with agendas to hide that don't like what I have to say cause I won't sit back and watch people talk shite

no problem mate. its only the ones with agendas to hide that don't like what I have to say cause I won't sit back and watch people talk shite

The amount of times I've done the same thing and got slaughtered for it is ridiculous.

What are your plans for the new season mate?

The amount of times I've done the same thing and got slaughtered for it is ridiculous.

What are your plans for the new season mate?

signed with vale of Clyde mate it was a deal I agreed to 7 weeks ago but couldn't announce it till after the play offs looking forward to it they have a good you side and big ian Currie the manager I've known for a long time so i know what I'm going into and its time to settle

Archived