The Buffs 2014/15

Blue2

Okay then I'm part of the management team then you thick twat :lol: :lol:

Loads on here will tell you otherwise. ;)

It was used as a figure of speech in the conversation regarding homegrown players.

A stereotypically unpleasant response to a valid question offered in a fair manner.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No you were trying to be your usual pedantic self on here in trying to twist people's words to suit your own agenda.

Goodbye. :)

No, I was asking for you to clarify the actual words you used, which you did, albeit in an unconvincing manner. Unfortunately you were also unable to do that without throwing in an unnecessary but predictable insult.

No, I was asking for you to clarify the actual words you used, which you did, albeit in an unconvincing manner. Unfortunately you were also unable to do that without throwing in an unnecessary but predictable insult.

You are a very easily offended wee soul so you are. :)

Sorry for my completely slanderous comments. ;)

Hope you manage to get over them and catch some sleep. :huh:

You are a very easily offended wee soul so you are. :)

Sorry for my completely slanderous comments. ;)

Hope you manage to get over them and catch some sleep. :huh:

I thought you'd said "Goodbye" in your previous post ? :-P

Were winton rovers nt willing to £1500 ? , A team lyk stranraer have defo done there homework on ben prob got some1 down all season to watch him tbh so its not a great rish as these scouts have been trusted for years no doubt , £3000 is a hell of alot, lyk previous posts maby meet somewhere between tht and make a deal it is to good an oppertunity to pass by him

Were winton rovers nt willing to £1500 ? , A team lyk stranraer have defo done there homework on ben prob got some1 down all season to watch him tbh so its not a great rish as these scouts have been trusted for years no doubt , £3000 is a hell of alot, lyk previous posts maby meet somewhere between tht and make a deal it is to good an oppertunity to pass by him

Vowels are allowed. :P

Imagine the Buffs wanting a fee for their best player, what has the game come to ??

Most folks opinion is that if a bigger club with better prospects comes in for a player you shouldn't stand in their way, I'm guessing they all think Southampton should step aside and let Adam Lallana go to Liverpool for nowt, that's the same situation is it not ??

Archived