The Buffs 2014/15

Blue2

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha cheers mate. What swung it was the lies that have been blatant and the passing the buck of blame. Under billy Thomson and George Grierson both won promotions and both dealt with wages not being there for the players and both went in local paper to praise the players for continuing to show great attitude but both were given a hard time and told lies by the same guy (Danny) yet HE goes into the paper says he won't stand in Ben's way yet puts a 3k price tag on him. Its the lies and constantly trying to con people that annoys me. There are good people at kilwinning lots of them but the same two or three killing the name of a great club with outstanding history. I actually hope they do great as there's boys there working their balls off for genuine reasons.

Seems like honesty is the order of the day for you now, JC, so honestly.........What a complete roaster you are!

Good luck to Vale of Clyde because not only are they taking on a keeper who has a habit of getting clubs relegated, they have a player who argues with fans behind his goal on matchday and then takes to the internet to tell blatant lies about the reasons for leaving the club and, to top it all, then uses the same forum to knock the club after he leaves.

You seem to think you're the seeker of truth and justice. From what I read you're a daft boy who cannae keep his mooth shut!

What a changing room that will be with Ian Currie and you there. A couple of blowhards.

Seems like honesty is the order of the day for you now, JC, so honestly.........What a complete roaster you are!

Good luck to Vale of Clyde because not only are they taking on a keeper who has a habit of getting clubs relegated, they have a player who argues with fans behind his goal on matchday and then takes to the internet to tell blatant lies about the reasons for leaving the club and, to top it all, then uses the same forum to knock the club after he leaves.

You seem to think you're the seeker of truth and justice. From what I read you're a daft boy who cannae keep his mooth shut!

What a changing room that will be with Ian Currie and you there. A couple of blowhards.

thanks princess your obsession is worrying but we all have our downfalls. Lol first season I've ever been relegated bud so its not what you would call a habit yet another pathetic child like comment

Any reason why your back posting and disagreeing with people recently JC?

cause I didn't think it was right the way Ben was getting forced out a good opportunity. Also I've only been disagreeing with information I feel is wrong. I genuinely hope strainy Colin and the boys do well. But there's a couple of guys in the background bringing the name of a great club down with their own agendas and hoping everything gets swept under the carpet when found out

Why was he getting forced out of an opportunity? And let's be honest what has it really got to do with you? Ben is big and old enough to say himself if he wanted the opportunity which to my knowledge he hasn't, well publicly anyway. You mention agendas but provide no proof as per usual. You wish the team and the boys all the best but in one or two posts time you will make a snide comment that says the opposite, why not ssy what agenda tgese people have causrbit seems to bother you and it's either that major that you cant get over it or its sour grapes.

cause I didn't think it was right the way Ben was getting forced out a good opportunity. Also I've only been disagreeing with information I feel is wrong. I genuinely hope strainy Colin and the boys do well. But there's a couple of guys in the background bringing the name of a great club down with their own agendas and hoping everything gets swept under the carpet when found out

Danny watt?

Canny believe it! But am wi Baxter FFS

My problem is I give people a chance at face value I don't go on other peoples views if I think they are OK I'll say they are OK if they be p***ks I'll say they are p***ks take it anyway you want but people get found out sooner or later. Yes my down fall is I say what I feel but that's me I'm my own person I'm no angel but I'm no dick in a dressing room either I'm sure ex managers and players can back that up

But yet JC you seem to be the only one that thinks this? Every person you slate it's only you that feels that way. I don't doubt for a minute when you're in the dressing room your not a dick but when you leave that one and go to your next that's when you become the dick, and I'm sure ex managers and player's will back that up

But yet JC you seem to be the only one that thinks this? Every person you slate it's only you that feels that way. I don't doubt for a minute when you're in the dressing room your not a dick but when you leave that one and go to your next that's when you become the dick, and I'm sure ex managers and player's will back that up

look I've said my bit and believe me I'm not the only one with these views but I'll leave the buffs boys to bury their heads in the sand (not players or management) BTW just seem your pm take cause I didn't see it and reply I'm a dick now hahaha

Archived