Who will be the next manager of Hibernian?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's all have a competition. The winner to correct the date and time of when Stubbs is officially confirmed as manager will win a weekend with sjc in his boat

I'll go for 24/06/2014 at 5pm

9i8RsHF.gif

Whats this "continental-style model" she is talking about that is going to give continued success?

Should have implemented it last year imo, infact should have implemented when Tony Mowbray left.

Decent appointment though. Anyone know what pay at the gate prices are likely to be at ER next year?

Whats this "continental-style model" she is talking about that is going to give continued success?

Should have implemented it last year imo, infact should have implemented when Tony Mowbray left.

Decent appointment though. Anyone know what pay at the gate prices are likely to be at ER next year?

Head coach -not manager.

One manages one coaches.

Welcome to Edinburgh Stubsy!

by that admission then, if Stubbs is only going to coach, who manages the team on a Saturday, if team fails again is it the non existent managers fault? Does Hibs still need to appoint a mananger then, or heaven forbid a DoF, or is Leanne Dempster taking that responsibility?

I watched the interview that Grant Stott done with LD a few weeks ago and it was evident she liked to do the transfer deals so is this what responsibility has been removed from Stubbs?

Dempster will work with Stubbs to identify players and bring them to the club. It will give Stubbs more time to focus on the coaching side and Dempster can sell the club to players. All team decisions will be Stubbs.

Oh dear.

Archived