Who will be the next manager of Hibernian?

We will win the Championship and the Ramsden's Cup. We will finally get revenge on Hearts from that Scottish Cup Final in the Ramsden's Cup Final by humping them at least by 5 clear goals.

On the last day of the Championship season at Tynecastle. The Rangers players, fans and staff are celebrating thinking they've won the league after Hearts let them win. However with the game at the Falkirk Stadium still being played. Hibernian FC Club need a goal to win the league and we get a corner in the final few seconds. The corner is taken and Admiral Nelson pop's up to score the winner, win us the league and to become a legend with the Hibernian FC Club supporters.

8)

have you given up?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will win the Championship and the Ramsden's Cup. We will finally get revenge on Hearts from that Scottish Cup Final in the Ramsden's Cup Final by humping them at least by 5 clear goals.

On the last day of the Championship season at Tynecastle. The Rangers players, fans and staff are celebrating thinking they've won the league after Hearts let them win. However with the game at the Falkirk Stadium still being played. Hibernian FC Club need a goal to win the league and we get a corner in the final few seconds. The corner is taken by Liam Craig and Admiral Nelson pop's up to score the winner, win us the league and to become a legend with the Hibernian FC Club supporters.

8)

ill-have-what-shes-having.gif

Looks like it's definitely Alan Stubbs. Hope this doesn't mean we'll get another half a dozen loan players from down south. Some folk are already writing the guy off before he's in the door, which is baffling.

Looks like it's definitely Alan Stubbs. Hope this doesn't mean we'll get another half a dozen loan players from down south. Some folk are already writing the guy off before he's in the door, which is baffling.

Six weeks to kick off, we sign a reserve team coach. Seems a tad risky.

Six weeks to kick off, we sign a reserve team coach. Seems a tad risky.

It's a risk. Any of the names mentioned would've a been a risk in some way. McCall was never an option. Look at Butcher, supposedly experienced and had a decent record at Inverness. He was utterly terrible, just as he had been at every other club apart from them right enough. Stubbs deserves a chance. We'll not go up this year though.

I'm sure he was the u21s manager.

Cheers mate. I noticed Alan Irvine was reserve head coach.

Strange move it seems unless he has been tasked with getting the academy overhauled?

It's a risk. Any of the names mentioned would've a been a risk in some way. McCall was never an option. Look at Butcher, supposedly experienced and had a decent record at Inverness. He was utterly terrible, just as he had been at every other club apart from them right enough. Stubbs deserves a chance. We'll not go up this year though.

I'd say Murray was the least risky of the lot but I'm happy for you guys to appoint Stubbs.

Cheers mate. I noticed Alan Irvine was reserve head coach.

Strange move it seems unless he has been tasked with getting the academy overhauled?

The youth side of it is definitely a big part of current decision making. LD seems very keen on focusing on youth development for the future instead of having a huge squad overhaul every season. Anyway, all rumours now saying Stubbs and David Unsworth to be announced as the new management team on Monday.

The youth side of it is definitely a big part of current decision making. LD seems very keen on focusing on youth development for the future instead of having a huge squad overhaul every season. Anyway, all rumours now saying Stubbs and David Unsworth to be announced as the new management team on Monday.

Remember Unsworth's penalty for Wigan on the last day of the season against Sheff Utd a few years ago.

If I remember an episode of Fawlty Towers, Stubbs was the builder that had to be called in to fix a bloody mess after a dodgy Irish builder was hired by Basil (for which read The Tasche) because he was cheap .

Now, is Basil/The Tasche going to insert a large garden gnome up Pat Fenlon.....?

Archived