Who will be the next manager of Hibernian?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one Wasps :thumsup2

Good luck to Stubbs, it'll be interesting to see the type of player he can attract to Easter Road.

Can we assume there will be a song including the words "Usher Hall" sung at the first derby of the season?

Nice one Wasps :thumsup2

Good luck to Stubbs, it'll be interesting to see the type of player he can attract to Easter Road.

Can we assume there will be a song including the words "Usher Hall" sung at the first derby of the season?

Probably, Hibernian love celebrating cancer and it's effects.

Tony Mowbray's wife.

Scott Brown's sister.

Both who done absolutely nothing to Hearts either.

You know the Mercer stuff is completely different as the man tried to close down our football club but you bash on with the rage.

Fucking hell.

Well done on getting dragged into exactly the kind of argument Hearts Daft was looking for.

Wise up.

Scott Browns sister? I've heard one person say anything about her and he and another guy were ejected after he copped a punch.

Tony Mowbrays wife? You mean when a few fannies retaliated to "Mrs Mercers got a dildo in her drawer" with "Wallace Mercers shagging Tony Mowbrays wife". One chant.

Hibernian have however celebrated the death of a man for 8 years with numerous abhorrent chants. Something hearts fans have never done since I've went to games.

"But the big bad man tried to kill hibs". Whatever makes you feel better about 3600 scumbags singing "Wallace Mercer, Six Feet Under" to his wife, kids and grandkids.

Never knew of that.

TBH, Section N was full of abhorrent filth at such games. Hence why it was closed down to matchday tickets and was made ST holders only a while back. Some people sadly just come to games to vent their bile and that was the section of choice back then.

Completely incomparable to 3600 people singing it at nearly every Tynecastle derby since 2006 however.

I expected Venus to get the job tbh and think he'd be a safer bet.Stubbs is a risky appointment given Hibs predicament,he'll need to bring in at least 6 new bodies and hit the ground running.Id expect a few current or former Everton players to pitch up next week.

It's not comparable no, you however are changing the goalposts:

When have Heart of Midlothian fans openly celebrated the death of a man because of cancer in front of the mans family or anywhere else? Scott Browns sister is in front of Brown is the answer. There was also songs about Mowbray's wife to the Monkey Heid song...and his Irish wife....

Anyway, back to discussing football related matters for me. I'll try to ignore you in the future if you try to petty point score or feel the need to bring in matters such as that to gain one-upmanship.

I'd stick to the oneupmanship if I were you. Given your assessment of Hearts' signings your knowledge of football is pretty shite.

All 3 are gambles. Wouldn't call any of the decent to be honest.

Keatings done nothing of sort at Hamilton, Gomis released off Dundee Utd and Alexander has played under 60 games in 6 years and half them where in the bottom tear of Scottish Football. Nothing really to write home about considering you let go of a much better keeper in MacDonald.

What a whopper.

Archived