Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely no need for that comment. Anyway spoke to one of your supporters who was at the game and he was in the area near supposed "drunks" and said there was no issues. Seems that it's a 'now you see/hear it' 'now you don't'

So would you be happy for the more troublesome element of your support to be allowed to freely drink at a game against Linlithgow? The example given was the ideal one to highlight why there should be restrictions within the ground.

Nobody said there were issues the point was quite clear add drink to a game and you have potential for a volatile situation. Yes this could also happen without drink as well. The atmosphere in Saturday certainly changed in the second half as the drink kicked in.

I enjoy a good day out as much as the next man - but there has to be a line drawn at some point.

Dr v correct you were not there... I have no time for anyone who takes drink into the ground !! there is no need, you can drink before and after

but not during, thats the LAW of the land at present.... I see no need for anyone to take bottles and cans into a ground and made my point

Sadly it seems that some think that its their right to take drink into the ground and drink it during the game and if you dont do that or like that

then your a nancy boy..........

What exactly offended you? Nobody died, nobody was hurt, nobody even had serious words with anybody. Therefore, we can only conclude that the actual act of drinking offends you. If this is the case then your complaint comes across as desperate and pathetic

This kind of chat pisses me off, and you sound like, well, a bit of a p***k to be honest. Don't tar us all with the same brush. Yes, Bo'ness v Linlithgow has an unfortunate habit of attracting a bunch of halfwits, and believe me I have as low an opinion of them as you - But your guys on the gates happily let them in.

Serve beer in plastic tumblers then.

There was no intention to tar everyone with the same brush - so stop being so high and mighty. My point was aimed at the less desirable element and you wouldn't give them encouragement by allowing them into the ground with drink.

No our guys at the gates don't let them in anymore happily than your guys do at Newton Park - at least inside their easier to monitor with the police.

There was no intention to tar everyone with the same brush - so stop being so high and mighty. My point was aimed at the less desirable element and you wouldn't give them encouragement by allowing them into the ground with drink.

No our guys at the gates don't let them in anymore happily than your guys do at Newton Park - at least inside their easier to monitor with the police.

So are you saying your gatemen do knowingly allow 'undesirables' in with drink, irrespective of how happy they are to do it?

So are you saying your gatemen do knowingly allow 'undesirables' in with drink, irrespective of how happy they are to do it?

Gatemen - are committee and are not there to be confrontational about letting people in etc - would you advocate a 70 year old plus challenge someone and take their drink of them? Fortunately there are police present to help any such enforcement.

Gatemen - are committee and are not there to be confrontational about letting people in etc - would you advocate a 70 year old plus challenge someone and take their drink of them? Fortunately there are police present to help any such enforcement.

What a grand old job they done when we all seen a boy getting smashed over the head with a Mad Dug bottle.

Big Joe Mbu will be a superb signing for the rose,you must have beaten off senior competition.

Remember No signing is official until its on the official website

as its not on there then I think that answers that.

Remember No signing is official until its on the official website

as its not on there then I think that answers that.

Nobody gives a f**k any more about "it's not official". You've been told that!

Nobody gives a f**k any more about "it's not official". You've been told that!

Why fucking bother then !!! f**k it you want to go with rumour and mad up pish crack on

I will ask again is there any point in continuing with the website or shall I just let folk go with this place

Why fucking bother then !!! f**k it you want to go with rumour and mad up pish crack on

I will ask again is there any point in continuing with the website or shall I just let folk go with this place

This place is full of wind and pish. You'd be as well trying to push out an incoming tide. Just leave them to it and if the boy doesn't sign then he doesn't sign. Obviously the club website has to wait until the deed is done but there's hee haw that can be done on here about it. If folk want to speculate ahead of a deal then that's what happens in football the world over.

Is the location of tonight's game on the website?

Archived