Ladeside 14/15

KLadeside

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very rarely shop online myself

LADESIDE

Probably this.

Signed up myself, haven't shopped online since though, and very rarely do. Great idea, anythin that makes a bit of cash for the club is worth a go. Think most who are gonna sign up would have done so by now though.

Another game where we end up talking about the better players in the opposition.

4 and 8 were standouts for Troon today, well played to them, couldn't believe we had one shot at goal second half.

Stick or twist???

1 shot on target & mcAnespies free kick wasn't too far away

A lot of effort today but 0 points to show for it ,

Troons defence coped with Kilbirnie s strike force whereas our defence gave away 2 cheap goals.

Gotta stay positive !!

Another game where we end up talking about the better players in the opposition.4 and 8 were standouts for Troon today, well played to them, couldn't believe we had one shot at goal second half.Stick or twist???

Am sittin at 15 & am twistin

We don't change then we are down pure & simple

Who takes over & can turn it around I can't say but this decision is as crucial as the one that wasn't made when W***er kept his place after getting relegated .

We as a club cannot afford to go down that route again

LADESIDE

1 shot on target & mcAnespies free kick wasn't too far away

A lot of effort today but 0 points to show for it ,

Troons defence coped with Kilbirnie s strike force whereas our defence gave away 2 cheap goals.

Gotta stay positive !!

ever the optimist mate,we were crap the day never troubled Troon and only played for 5 mins of the game just after we scored.still trying to play long ball football and it's no working.i don't think we will win another game all season unless we bring in a new guy with fresh ideas!

I think we maybe to late to save the season. They should have gone together when Crilly left. In fact they should have gone the evening then Troon beat us last year. Tim Sherwood wouldn't be able to lift this sorry bunch of football imposters into a half decent performance.

The only positive we got from going down twice in 2 seasons, was we got to build a team of players who played for the club, not the coin.

Would I rather see a team playing in a lower division but players showing passion for the club, or playing in the prem and what we have seen for 2 years. Its a no brainer. and I will get my wish next year. The table doesn't lie, we are probably the worst team in the league to watch.

This is club that paid 100% players wages through the winter, not every club can say that.Have said for a long long time, too nice,no ball winners,no leaders.

Nice wee bunch of individuals but no where near a team.

It is not lost however, next week and the two Bankies games are huge.

Thats the 3rd game in a row I've seen (missed Kilsyth) where we've started to play (or be less shit) when 2 nil down.

We were so predictible today when we had the ball it was frightening.

Take nothing away from Troon though, very decent side who clearly wanted it more, Deano was a class apart from the rest. Especially the one where he put wee Forde about 10 feet in the air in the 1st half, tackle was timed to perfection though. As mentioned earlier in the thread, things are not good when your coming away from games talking up the opposition every fecking week!

Seasider was spot on, they 2 should have left after troon horsed us at the vale in December, that was humiliating plus the fact they just fcuked off straight after the game.

Would it be possible for. Tommy Bryce to return to Kilbirnie? The

I've watched every team this season apart from Arthurlie, who we've yet to play and in all answer honesty, Cumnock are the worst team we've played, Clydebank who look as if they're going well down, we're seeing not the worst team we've played , think Kilbirnie will do enough even if through the play offs!!

Fear No Foe. Since half way thru last season, they stood like startled rabbits on the side lines as week after week we got pumped. They ran out of players they played with to sign. They had no scope of finding players outwith being mates with them. Took the boy that came from Pollok to get Wilson and Meachan (ok, well done for Wilson). They might get a chance to manage again at some point in the future. Certainly in the lower leagues. Their ability falls way way short to what is required in the premier league. Especially a fight for survival in the premier league. I don't think any other team would have kept the this long. Still the only team not to win a league game in 2015. 2 weeks till April for god sake.

Archived