Ladeside 14/15

KLadeside

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much debate about sat at all, must be the fact we are big underdogs?

personally I think we can beat them mate. It's gonna be tough but it's hard graft that gets them results more that quality football..They clearly got some class in the team but there graft is what carries them.get right in about them and there for the taking

Cheers. I'm not sure Joe is a right back but thanks for the replies. He's a had a pretty tough time personally in the last few months and it wouldn't surprise me if it's had an effect on his progress.

That's for sure

Here's hopin the rest of the season he can show the form we know he is capable of

LADESIDE

Agreed

But to be fair he hasn't shown a lot when given the chance

LADESIDE

Swift was one of the best centre backs/right wing backs in the juniors yet he has struggled( apart from Gibson and a don't include Wilson who a believe was a Docco deal)to bring in quality defenders ..and the goals against is appaling.

It does a young guy like Joe no good to shunted to right back or constantly dropped for Gair....remember McShane,who was he brought in to replace,why did we have to buy Swift's contract from Pollok?..yet 3 years down the road we are no further forward. Time effort and cash was wasted on Moore yet the defence continues to be a problem.1 up and 1 man up v Hurlford in the league at h/t within 5 of the 2nd all the good work and advantage was gone...that is the sort of stuff that relegates you

You've signed Iain Gray on loan from us. Decent defender, can play across the back line. Prone to long term injury though,

Need to strenghten up our defence leaked a lot of goals this season so welcome addition .

Gave Hurlford a tough game last time in league, so nothing to fear in cup this Saturday need a big performance on the day .

Not much debate about sat at all, must be the fact we are big underdogs?

Im sure that's not the opinion from anyone at Blair Park. As I've stated before Valefield is never an easy place to go and get a result and Saturday will be no different.

Cmon The'FORD

Archived