Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

spare me yer pish, i know for a fact keltys budget is nowhere near boness or lithgaes standard

So you know Boness and Lithgaes budget?.

Your budget this season will be more or on a par with both.

So what if u have a big budget . Top of the league so its justified.

I know that you have at least 6 players on 4k a year and most others will be on 2-3k which is FACT and not pish.. You have good sponsors and social club so as long as its sustainable not a problem

Thats unless the players are tellin porkies too boost there ego which I doubt.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you know Boness and Lithgaes budget?.

Your budget this season will be more or on a par with both.

So what if u have a big budget . Top of the league so its justified.

I know that you have at least 6 players on 4k a year and most others will be on 2-3k which is FACT and not pish.. You have good sponsors and social club so as long as its sustainable not a problem

Thats unless the players are tellin porkies too boost there ego which I doubt.

Good post

Sauchie 1 Kelty 1- Top of the league at the half way stage, played 9 games away from home and only 5 at home.
Lots to play for in 2015.

.................................................................................................

Could`nt make it today, in the middle of a 5 at work, watched the match `live` on the Sauchie Web feed.

Wonderful service Ian provides for the fans at Sauchie & the rest of us, well done sir.

• 2 weeks later...

According to the East Region website Carnoustie our opponents on Saturday have not played since November 22 where they drew 0-0 away to Broxburn.

Anyone know if the Gowfers have played a cup tie in this period or any friendly matches?

Seems a long time to be idle.

Archived