Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Nelly McCabe was man of the match the running and space the lad creates for team mates are excellent...think the guy covered every blade of grass on Saturday but again the whole team played well but Carnoustie were not much of a threat and I'm sure Kelty will come up against a lot better teams and can see Carnoustie being in the mix down the bottom end....well played Kelty

Nelly was brilliant on Saturday in a strong and confident team performance, no disrespect to Carnoustie but we will face better teams, this Saturday for instance against Penicuik will be a real test but I'm confident at home and if we go in with the correct mindset which I'm sure we will.

I'm not joking but you really could have picked MOM from any of the 1st 11 on Saturday they all put in a top performance.

Good run of home games dean may just be the key to winning the title of the he lads keep performing as they did in the first half of the season mate...would be nice to see a fife team win it as hob have been close a few times but to go one step further would be a great success and the coaching staff are doing great to keep the players focused and keep there feet on the ground

Fair play to penicuik. Only had one sub who had to come on after around half an hour. Solid side and could have snatched a win. Great result for them in the circumstances

They are a good side who were missing numerous players on the day, was impressed by their wee left footed number 10 Steven Weir in the first half, kept the ball well & very creative with it.

Lochee Utd will be having a pitch inspection at 10am tomorrow.

Taken from the Lochee website:

14/01/15 - Lochee keep watchful eye on weather...

Lochee United, as will many other Junior teams in the area, will be keeping a watchful eye on the weather for this weekend to see if their league game gets the go-ahead.

The Bluebells are set to welcome current Super League leaders Kelty Hearts at Thomson Park, the game is most certainly in doubt at this stage due to the recent and forthcoming snow forecast with the Thomson Park surface currently already covered in several centimetres of snow.

Archived