Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

1. Totally irrelevant question, do you really think anyone that knows would reveal details on here?

2. Already been stated the boys were surplus to requirements at those sides, what`s no to understand?

3. Anyone with half a brain knows Bo`ness & Lithgae will be the top payers squad wise, are you suggesting other sides, including ourselves, pay more?

1. When somebody is stating FACT then they are sounding like they're pretty sure of the facts. Nae details will be revealed because they don't know the facts.

2. Maybes aye, maybes naw. Maybe the right offers were made.

3. I'm not suggesting anything because I don't know what Bo'ness or Lithgae's or Kelty's budget is.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1- Will never disclose this for obvious reasons, you can believe me or not, up to you.

2- Both on transfer list and both players and club not hard to deal with as you can imagine being surplus by their previous clubs. Money never came into it when they signed.

3- Can't say I know their budgets just like no one knows ours but it doesn't take a mathematician to tell you that it will be the highest in the league, nothing wrong with that as they are the 2 biggest and most successful clubs the last few years that carry a big support.

This is the last I'm saying on the subject, I wanted to put a few facts out their to put things into perspective. You can believe it or not, we will be and are doing our talking on the pitch for the moment the way it should be.

Let's not kid on here. You never put any facts out there. You merely speculated that Linlithgow offered more money to boys than Kelty did. You also speculated that Bo'ness and Lithgae had the highest budgets. Lithgae are one of the most successful clubs as they are well run and have a treasurer that refuses to bend a structure that is in place to ensure the financial well being of the club. There have been plenty of players that have went elsewhere because Lithgae wouldn't give them the wages that they were after. The reverse has probably happened too. We'll probably never know as boys will sugar coat how much they are paid.

We will leave it at that then. You win, I made it all up to make myself look like a twat.

if you support Lithgy and don't believe for 1 minute that they have 1 of the top 2 budgets in the league then you must be deluded. It's nothing to be ashamed of as Iv said before they are a big club and as you say are well run.

1. When somebody is stating FACT then they are sounding like they're pretty sure of the facts. Nae details will be revealed because they don't know the facts.

2. Maybes aye, maybes naw. Maybe the right offers were made.

3. I'm not suggesting anything because I don't know what Bo'ness or Lithgae's or Kelty's budget is.

1.The boy you have been dealing with knows the facts.

2. Those sides put the boys up for transfer we made enquiries.

3. You`ve been telt already 3 Fife boys singed for the lithgy over kelty, do you think they singed up cause they fancied a journey across the bridge?

We will leave it at that then. You win, I made it all up to make myself look like a twat.

if you support Lithgy and don't believe for 1 minute that they have 1 of the top 2 budgets in the league then you must be deluded. It's nothing to be ashamed of as Iv said before they are a big club and as you say are well run.

I'm not denying that Lithgae have a good budget available. What I'm saying is that you and I don't know what the budget is but I'm no daft enough to think they're paying peanuts to players. You don't get that calibre of junior player by offering nuts and washers. I'm not saying you made stuff up either neebs. We hear this all the time that Lithgae pay more than everybody else. If that was true, there would be a team full of superstars out there every week and a bench that would be first picks in most other teams.

There has to be at least 5 or 6 teams in the league that have got budgets on par with each other give or take a couple of quid.

We've seen players go to other clubs who supposedly haven't got the budget that Lithgae have got due to money.

Anyway. Another few weeks and I might be punching myself in the face. There's always the Scottish though....... Maybe.

I thought you boys had stopped rituals like this? That totem pole has a lot to answer for.lol. I'll keep an eye out for Dod tied to it next time I'm passing.

Aye next time your passing pop in and we`ll show you a pint m8, we have six oh them here belonging to you`s.

Just some pointers on the money talk.

Kelty dont pay the highest wages in the league nor do they pay the worst, example, we wanted the 3 Fife boys at Linlithgow, Wilson, Ovenstone and Smith all 3 signed on or for Linlithgow on bigger money FACT.

Bollocks for one of the above names, offered more cash at Kelty.

In modern football when it comes to signing players history consistently tells you that the biggest attraction to players (99 times out a 100) is £'s and who is paying the most.

The game is littered with such examples.

Kilwinning

Irvine Meadow

Balingry

Dundeee St Josephs

Bathgate

Boom and Bust - the key is always spending within your own income - sponsors will come and go as the previous list is a clear warning. Don't get me wrong we have been extremely lucky with our current sponsors - but our gameplan isn't based solely upon their income and there is always a Plan B.

We are also extremely lucky with Friends of Linlithgow Rose a collective of fans who regularly pay by D/D to ensure we are backing our team both on and off the field.

The teams who are consistently in the challenge over years/decades tend to show where the right balance lies. The challenge of Kelty this year has been welcomed and the points don't lie.

Archived