Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf, Greg. Stef and ME R on fowr hunner a week basic with win and goal bonus and all expenses trip to Vegas IF we win something. Fck knws what Tams on, but he was looking at timeshares in the Seychelles.

Ffs, wd hav Thot a Fife team competing and enjoying a wee return for their efforts wd b welcolm

Well don't to the committee for vision and ambition. Well done to T for gettin the new signings to buy into the dream

Me, think I'll go fill up my club merc on the clubs platinum American express ????????????

#Kelty@dryureyes

Tbf, Greg. Stef and ME R on fowr runner a week basic with win and goal bonus and all expenses trip to Vegas IF we win something. Fck knws what Tams on, but he was looking at timeshares in the Seychelles.

Ffs, wd hav Thot a Fife team competing and enjoying a wee return for their efforts wd b welcolm

Well don't to the committee for vision and ambition. Well done to T for gettin the new signings to buy into the dream

Me, think I'll go fill up my club merc on the clubs platinum American express ????????????

#Kelty@dryureyes

worth every penny stevie you guys have done a brilliant job

I'm not really sure why anyone's bothered about how much Kelty spend or don't spend, it's only really the clubs concern. Kelty struggled to avoid relegation last year and now are on verge of winning the league (meaning entry to senior scottish aswell) so huge achievement for all involved in club. Must be the best run club in Fife atm with their progress on and off the park. Obviously needs a fair amount of financial backing to do all that but should certainly be applauded for doing so.

Just some pointers on the money talk.

Kelty dont pay the highest wages in the league nor do they pay the worst, example, we wanted the 3 Fife boys at Linlithgow, Wilson, Ovenstone and Smith all 3 signed on or for Linlithgow on bigger money FACT.

In the close season Tam Courts after scouting and a bit of nous signed 3 players from the division below Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes and 4 from Ballingry, along with 3 lads from the East who were surplus to requirements at their previous clubs, Manson, O'Reilly and Grady.

Its not as if we have signed ex seniors (apart from the 2 signed in January) or players from the top clubs in the super league, if we were splashing the cash then do you think we would have been 33/1 to win the league ?

We have a squad of honest boys with no prima donnas who give their all for the club on a Tuesday, Thursday and a Saturday week in week out, they are buying into Tam and the coaching staff's vision and they are all reaping the rewards thus far.

The biggest budgets are at Linlithgow and Boness and it will always be that way for the foreseeable, but with that comes pressure on the players and manager to deliver year in year out.

Been looking for the Armadale Athletic result from yesterday cant find it, know they were playing in the cup.

Anyone know how they got on?

They got through. Think it was on penalties.

Guest brycey

took this game in yesterday as a neutral and was delighted tae c kelty take the win n put an end to nittens title bid which tae b honest wis never oan in the 1st place march oan tae the title kelty n i admire the way yous guys won thru yesterday by playin fitba n keepin the heed

Cheers boys, remember playing the Dale first game of the season, we won 4-0 but that result flattered us a bit, we were clinical in front of goal that night, they kept us more than honest for the full 90 mins however.

Been looking for the Armadale Athletic result from yesterday cant find it, know they were playing in the cup.

Anyone know how they got on?

Dundee North End 1 Armadale Thistle 1. Armadale won on pens in East lf Scotland cup

Just some pointers on the money talk.

Kelty dont pay the highest wages in the league nor do they pay the worst, example, we wanted the 3 Fife boys at Linlithgow, Wilson, Ovenstone and Smith all 3 signed on or for Linlithgow on bigger money FACT.

In the close season Tam Courts after scouting and a bit of nous signed 3 players from the division below Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes and 4 from Ballingry, along with 3 lads from the East who were surplus to requirements at their previous clubs, Manson, O'Reilly and Grady.

Its not as if we have signed ex seniors (apart from the 2 signed in January) or players from the top clubs in the super league, if we were splashing the cash then do you think we would have been 33/1 to win the league ?

We have a squad of honest boys with no prima donnas who give their all for the club on a Tuesday, Thursday and a Saturday week in week out, they are buying into Tam and the coaching staff's vision and they are all reaping the rewards thus far.

The biggest budgets are at Linlithgow and Boness and it will always be that way for the foreseeable, but with that comes pressure on the players and manager to deliver year in year out.

1. How much are the three boys from Fife being paid at Lithgae and what did Kelty offer them?

2. Grady and Manson, while being "surplus" left two of the top Superleague sides to sign for yous. Bonnyrigg have been top two or three nearly every year and Lithgae have been there a bit too.

3. What are Bo'ness and Lithgae's budgets and how do they compare with Kelty's?

1. Totally irrelevant question, do you really think anyone that knows would reveal details on here?

2. Already been stated the boys were surplus to requirements at those sides, what`s no to understand?

3. Anyone with half a brain knows Bo`ness & Lithgae will be the top payers squad wise, are you suggesting other sides, including ourselves, pay more?

1. How much are the three boys from Fife being paid at Lithgae and what did Kelty offer them?

2. Grady and Manson, while being "surplus" left two of the top Superleague sides to sign for yous. Bonnyrigg have been top two or three nearly every year and Lithgae have been there a bit too.

3. What are Bo'ness and Lithgae's budgets and how do they compare with Kelty's?

1- Will never disclose this for obvious reasons, you can believe me or not, up to you.

2- Both on transfer list and both players and club not hard to deal with as you can imagine being surplus by their previous clubs. Money never came into it when they signed.

3- Can't say I know their budgets just like no one knows ours but it doesn't take a mathematician to tell you that it will be the highest in the league, nothing wrong with that as they are the 2 biggest and most successful clubs the last few years that carry a big support.

This is the last I'm saying on the subject, I wanted to put a few facts out their to put things into perspective. You can believe it or not, we will be and are doing our talking on the pitch for the moment the way it should be.

At the end of the day what had the players wages got todo with a team being at top of the league if it was one of the so called big clubs at the top nothing like this would be mentioned why cant people give teams credit fir being where they are in the league.

Archived