Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

Cannae imagine youll be welcome at Hill Of Beath after that comment James

Mate I've nothing against the haws I just want a fife team to win the super league and kelty at the moment are the team that looks likely to do it so I don't want to see them throw it away now

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate I've nothing against the haws I just want a fife team to win the super league and kelty at the moment are the team that looks likely to do it so I don't want to see them throw it away now

fifers here fifers there fifers every fecking where hahahahahaha another 3 points dugout towards the title jim mon the kelty and min the courts

Guest brycey

took this game in as a neutral reely njoyed this fife darby guid tae c kelty nicken it at the end in a nae holds barred encounter thot sean grady hud a crackin game for the hearts but overall a massive win for the hame teem hoo awe pooed the gither oan the day the title is there fir the takin guys awe the best tae yous

took this game in as a neutral reely njoyed this fife darby guid tae c kelty nicken it at the end in a nae holds barred encounter thot sean grady hud a crackin game for the hearts but overall a massive win for the hame teem hoo awe pooed the gither oan the day the title is there fir the takin guys awe the best tae yous

thankx brycey yoo lawds av bin ee grate audition too thee leegue aw seeson luking foreward too viseetin thee hoose nixt yeer saan

Guest brycey

thankx brycey yoo lawds av bin ee grate audition too thee leegue aw seeson luking foreward too viseetin thee hoose nixt yeer saan

nae bother buddy n guid luk tae the kelty thru at bonnierigg the morn sean grady hoo was ootstandin last week for u guys kin defo dae a job fir yous thru at his auld club the morn

your sureley no going to watch a freindly today when their are so many big games on in fife saan

Not making any game mate due to my back and legs giving ways and I keep falling over so can't go out on my own....got hospital scan on Monday but would like to wish all fife teams the best today especially the ones still in the hunt for promotion

Get well soon james

Cheers mate hope to try and get to the game next week.....wonder if the haws will help kelty next week by taking something from newton grange....good that Bo'ness dropped two points today so things are rolling along nicely long may it continue into the final few weeks.....

James is looking to be next Kelty Secretary King...

Shut up ya clown I've told you so many times I won't be getting involved due to i health and it's not getting any better for me and when I can get out I will go to which looks an attractive game but it looks like from my point of view that you don't want fife teams to win things....I've also praised patsy at Kennoway and Lee at Rosyth on yet another good result hope you don't mind that I did it without asking your permission

Shut up ya clown I've told you so many times I won't be getting involved due to i health and it's not getting any better for me and when I can get out I will go to which looks an attractive game but it looks like from my point of view that you don't want fife teams to win things....I've also praised patsy at Kennoway and Lee at Rosyth on yet another good result hope you don't mind that I did it without asking your permission

Clown??

Ure the only Clown posting here

*rse lick every team on here yet hunted from Ballingry .Rosyth and Glenrothes as secretary.

Then part of a committee that folded a club when there was no need.

Well done Coco.

Archived