Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

Wot bout derek ure?

Still leaves info to be given on - Benton, Fullerton, Ure, Scott, Donaldson, Gillespie, Young and some of the trialists.

Can I start to panic this week?

How well have those contacts done for Mooney at Kilsyth

Seeing as the only confirmed signing so far is Graeme McLaren from Kilsyth, yeah its not looking good. Graeme was a great player in his day but is it still his day in the Super League? Time will tell.

Aside from that, shame to lose McGoo, Kelly not fussed over and Watson isnt a Superleague keeper so not upset he hasnt signed on.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Alan Benton has re-signed for this season.

Players Twitter, following on from McLarens facebook page it appears that the players social media is the new news method.

• 2 weeks later...

Information from the Herald, nothing really new - confirmation that Gillespie is away but nothing about the 3 alleged non McLaren signings.

CAMELON JUNIORS' boss John Sludden faces his first full season in charge of the Mariners without the backbone of the side that reached last season's Scottish Junior Cup semi final. Goalkeeper Richard Barnard has joined East Stirling while centre half Colin Leiper has signed for East Superleague champions Bo'ness United. These two players were capped for Junior Scotland last seasons as was midfielder Blair Batchelor who along with the Mariner's top scorer Kevin Kelbie has been... lured to Linlithgow Rose by former Camelon boss Danny Smith. Another player on the move is defender Gary Kelly who has signed for Dunipace Juniors while Mark Gillespie has been released. These departures will make for a busy close season for boss Sludden who has signed striker Graeme McLaren as he seeks replacements before their first game of the season which sees them entertain champs Bo'ness at Carmuirs Park.

Nice to see that pie and bovril is being updated on info about the club at least i can find the info, unlike the offical forum where we keep being told we will be informed as soon as they know anything ooohhhh yeah bigzan do you not run that, maybe someone from the commitee wants to let the paying fans what is happening on the offical forum where you keep asking for fans to help the club and dont want to let them knowwhats happening though, only stating what i can see from on here and on the offical forum

Looking forward to our game on Saturday, neilson are a decent side and hopefully we can see how our squad is shaping up, our boys also have a game on Friday but unfortunately I will not make it due to a friends wedding so good luck to the Mariners for the coming season starting on Friday night

To be fair they had two games in a row which didn't help. We are still missing signed players Graeme Mclaren, Jordan Devlin and Matthew Cooper. Out of the trialists number 4 and number 6 looked decent. 6 looked the part in both games and at least tried to make something happen

They are signed apparently Matthew Cooper played with Stirling Albion and Jordan Devlin played as a trialist at the end of the season it was in the paper we had signed him on thursday there. He played with Brightons amateurs according to CAmelon squad page. I think Matthew Cooper played a couple of games at end of the season

where did mathew cooper and jordan devlin come from and are they signed has havent seen anything about either alan

Archived