Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

Andrew Grimshaw from the Shire, used to be with Larbert Ath. 18 yo striker.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are signed apparently Matthew Cooper played with Stirling Albion and Jordan Devlin played as a trialist at the end of the season it was in the paper we had signed him on thursday there. He played with Brightons amateurs according to CAmelon squad page. I think Matthew Cooper played a couple of games at end of the season

Prediction on league position???

Looking forward to visiting a new park. Is there a good social club?

The Social Clubs right next to the ground.

Was a good game. Camelon are a good side with a great set up. Wishaw created 3/4 really good chances but went in 1-0 down at half time after a defensive mix up. Camelon score 2 quick fire goals at hour mark. Wishaw hit post and bar and were unlucky to lose by a 3 goal margin. Good game in soaking conditions.

Looking forward to what will be an interesting season for us which time will tell, i will continue to be positive and say we will do fine, i hope certain supporters on here are with me on that and will actually support rather than criticise and take the pure p!ss, wel no have the same quality of team as last season of course but still, lets get behind the boys and see what happens!

Archived