Manchester United 14/15 thread

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long before the glory hunters stop travelling down?

Another year of obscurity?

Van Gaal admits Shaw isn't fit now and not to expect anything from Di Maria.

how did this guy win anything before?

Van Gaal admits Shaw isn't fit now and not to expect anything from Di Maria.

how did this guy win anything before?

Blind luck, no doubt. Probably doesn't even play Footy Manager.

Two sentences =crying about it.

Out of interest, what other forum should he talk about it on?

He doesn't need to talk about it, there are plenty of teams/fans I don't like, but I don't intentionally go on a specific forum/thread about them.

Unless I was.obsessed, like he clearly is.

I am going to Old Trafford on December 13th. Could someone tell me where I should go for a pint before the game.

Thanks in advance.

Glory hunter.

xxx

Assuming you'll be in the away end, but if not, I'd look in to upgrading to pre-match hospitality. It's a bit more coin obviously, but you'll get a four course meal, as much drink as you can consume and there's entertainment as well, just stroll straight to your seats with no hassle as well.

We've done it a few times, good fun!

Assuming you'll be in the away end, but if not, I'd look in to upgrading to pre-match hospitality. It's a bit more coin obviously, but you'll get a four course meal, as much drink as you can consume and there's entertainment as well, just stroll straight to your seats with no hassle as well.

We've done it a few times, good fun!

Another from the good old days of the Lolverpool thread outs himself with a wee soft spot ... ;)

No doubt it'll be Sunday 14th at half 1. So no train where you can get a few in the City Centre but otherwise this ones a quick in and out.

Two sentences =crying about it.

Out of interest, what other forum should he talk about it on?

Why talk about something that doesn't interest you?

This threads about Man Utd. He was talking about Man Utd. Why you getting on his case for talking about Man Utd?

We all know his motives.

At least you're not annoyed enough to come on a football forum and cry about it....

Oh wait.

He doesn't need to talk about it, there are plenty of teams/fans I don't like, but I don't intentionally go on a specific forum/thread about them.

Unless I was.obsessed, like he clearly is.

Why talk about something that doesn't interest you?

We all know his motives.

DAFC has hit a nerve, here.

Well, if it worked, and the wholesale changes did the business, then he'd not have been crucified. Supporters get on side if you manage to do what you're supposed to do in a lot of situations.

But it clearly wouldn't have worked. They didn't manage to bring in any quality last season apart from an over-priced Mata, so lets say they ship out these 10-15 players (we'll let that one go just now, other people have covered it) and they bring in who? They'd have been playing dross out the youth team.

Moyes was at fault for a lot through the season, but he tried to do the right thing at the start. He had a squad that had just won the league by a distance and he tried to strengthen it with signing Fabregas/Bale/Ronaldo. They fell through and it was downhill from there.

What like is Blind?

Watched an Ajax game on Sky Sports 5 the other week there, and seems to be a tidy player. Very versatile, can play both full back and defensive midfield. Good range of passing, hit a few cracking cross fielders.

What like is Blind?

Player of the year in Holland two years on the go.

I'm always suspect of Dutch football signings. For every Van Nistelrooy and Suarez, you get a Alfonso Alves and Mateja Kezman.

Archived