Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skint sorry to be picky but musselburgh is east Lothian. Great second half today and a good 3 points, Joe hamill excelled again

Thanks for pointing that out, give yourself a star and extra scoop of ice cream tonight, so many clever people out there to point not so clever people like myself on there way. Question db11, do Bonnyrigg play in red/white/red/white hoops or white/red/white/red hoops? Confuses me everyday I think about it

Clint, i reckon they changed from former to latter- new strips that have been getting worn for the last month are slightly different.

Noticed Ballingry getting removed from the league didnt do us any favours

top of their league

We're doing okay mate but I'd never underestimate any side fae the West no matter what league they're in,think it was Maybole a couple of year ago we played and Inverness City fae the North speaks for itself.

Good three points yesterday in awful conditions, luck with us for Hissy equaliser in the second half played some good controlled football. All three goals were a result of good build ups. Plastic or 3G pitches are just awful and Albyn Park is a terrible place to watch a game fans too far away from the playing area although glad of the covered enclosure to keep dry.

Good three points yesterday in awful conditions, luck with us for Hissy equaliser in the second half played some good controlled football. All three goals were a result of good build ups. Plastic or 3G pitches are just awful and Albyn Park is a terrible place to watch a game fans too far away from the playing area although glad of the covered enclosure to keep dry.

It is my least favourite junior ground

• 3 weeks later...

True Mac and went on a wee run of wins as well but frustrating at times to watch,we've no chance of winning league but maybe wee chance of one of the cups and good run in Scottish would be a bonus,would be nice to see Kelty win it out of all the teams in the running.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to hear van magic, boomtownhibby, and the talbot man AM clearing the snow off the park today. Along with a few committee men. Top job.

only if it gets your game on

Archived