Popular Games you've not played

Killiesquirrel

Similar to the thread in the TV forum 'films you've not watched but probably should have'.

I've never played an Assassin's creed game, though I may try sometime.

Fallout series - I played a bit of 3 at a mates but I've never got into fallout.

Borderlands - again, played a bit at a friends but not played much.

Anyone got any others?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't played any CoD or Battlefield, and tbh it's likely to stay that way. I played the first Assassin's Creed and started the second, but I don't have any of the later ones. I barely got into GTA IV, but that was partly because the computer I had at the time really struggled with it. Now I've upgraded I keep meaning to go back to it, but I just haven't had the time.

I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games despite it being the type of game I'd probably enjoy. I've just never found the time.

Same goes for Minecraft. I'd end up loosing hours of my life in a game like that.

I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games despite it being the type of game I'd probably enjoy. I've just never found the time.

Make time! :D The older ones are a great starting point especially 7 or 8. But the best gameplay, storyline and overall epicness has to be 10.

Archived