Ormiston fc

Think that was before dempster came in though. Now she's keen to help the supporters & community out as much as possible. Great news for Ormi. Wee things like decent training kit can be a draw to some players

It is good quality stuff albeit green and given we play in maroon there is a bit of a clash, however beggars can't be choosers and the use of training facilities for the winter etc is excellent - as you say change of outlook seems to have made a difference as I know there was a lot of debate about just how much of a community club Hibs really were despite their constant claims that they were.

Of course it goes two ways and we will loan them any of our players if they find it tough going in the league this year.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sneds would destroy u

sneds would destroy u

Ok - we are now in a bit of a 'my dads' bigger than your dad' argument so as I said before haven't heard anyone of the name of Sneddon being physically at the new Ormi set up or in a team. So Ashiq if you are his agent trying to suggest a mega bucks move to Ormi we haven't got tuppence to spend on players - if you are not then why do you think he is in anyway linked to Ormi or we are interested in him. Apart from being a fugitive on the run as you previously advised who did he last play for?

Had a look on the Ormiston FC website tonight and it was quite interesting reading. They've signed a few well known lads in the area and it'll be interesting to see how they get on with most having played amateur level previously, with the odd appearance for EOS or junior teams.

They're disciplinary record will make good reading also come the end of the season - 2 games played, 7 yellows and a straight red card.

Hopefully they can keep their discipline and go on to have a successful season.

No mention of anyone Sneddon on the website? Who has he played for?

I took in the Ormiston friendly tonight having watched them play Craigroyston on Saturday. Saturday was against an average team as someone stated previously but ormiston looked decent!

Tonight they looked good also. Very comfortable winning 4 or 5 nil. Couple new faces since Saturday too!

Who was the centre back? Didn't recognise him but looked solid! Where did he sign from Ollie?

Very good attackers at ormiston too... They looked comfortable.

Archived