Ormiston fc

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes there is work getting done to the top park. It's getting levelled out and new changing rooms being put in on existing park. A believe its getting fenced off aswell. Lay off the bomb shelter when a was a youngster a painted the murials. Am actually ashamed o maself no been doon much all season will get back next season in 16 team league

See if you read this ormiston page ma pal ormistonion who is a pain in the arse sometimes isn't half right with ormistons progress he predicted challenging for league. Predicted change off the park and getting it massively hats off to the boy with the reseeding hairline for his campaign a know he was scared to go Doon park at times last season

Cheers the panther u need to lay off the crisps. Ormiston r bobbling along nicely new park getting done they should have a competition with school bairns to name it like cockburn park or Moffat park or ormiston sports village if tennis courts go in around it. Would maybe encourage people to come thru the gate and start a youngster set up. Hopefully the new board have lowland ambitions rather than junior. Eos need to do more if two leagues then introduce play offs don't see why leith have problem with 16 team league

Cheers burnieman but a hope to see u in the lowland league. A just think ormi have not got the finances for greedy junior players. Ormiston imo would have to suddenly have to give average players 350 signing fees just like tranent to do what sit in the south. Credit to haddington for affording their big budget thru the lottery but there's loads o junior teams thru the west on the brink and look at ballingry

Cheers burnieman but a hope to see u in the lowland league. A just think ormi have not got the finances for greedy junior players. Ormiston imo would have to suddenly have to give average players 350 signing fees just like tranent to do what sit in the south. Credit to haddington for affording their big budget thru the lottery but there's loads o junior teams thru the west on the brink and look at ballingry

I can assure you in that case, our budget is much less than Tranent's! and tiny compared to Haddingtons. You don't need to throw money at players in the Juniors to have a competitive team.

Much as I would like to see a true Pyramid, I don't think it will happen anytime soon and my opinion is that the likes of Ormiston would be better served back in the Juniors, just like Easthouses.

However, regardless, best of luck. Post up pics of the new ground when finished if you can.

I can assure you in that case, our budget is much less than Tranent's! and tiny compared to Haddingtons. You don't need to throw money at players in the Juniors to have a competitive team.

Much as I would like to see a true Pyramid, I don't think it will happen anytime soon and my opinion is that the likes of Ormiston would be better served back in the Juniors, just like Easthouses.

However, regardless, best of luck. Post up pics of the new ground when finished if you can.

Canny see it confirmed anywhere about Easthouses leaving the eosfl.

After all should they win the league they're potentially 3 games away from a shot at the old firm in the big scottish ;)

I believe their application was discussed at a recent East Region meeting and all it required was rubber stamping at the AGM.

If they win the EoSFL, I don’t see any reason why they would still not enter the “Big” Scottish whilst moving across to the SJFA, they’d still be EoSFL Champions.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a mole on the Tranent committee to quote this doubt if any more than a couple of Tranent players were on this cash

• 1 year later...
20 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Aye and there are Sunday league pub teams that could beat the hoose.

aye that's troo but which hoose r ee talkin aboot the mighty fauldhoose afc cood beet the current junior side lol

17 minutes ago, Derek1234 said:

Any reason for this festive assault on Ormiston?! Great wee club who are looking to improve their set up. Team this year doesn't seem to be as good as last year but why the sudden abuse?

Similar grief for Preston on the LL thread where the next manager thread hadn't been brought up since mid November. Quite Bizarre. 

42 minutes ago, Derek1234 said:

Any reason for this festive assault on Ormiston?! Great wee club who are looking to improve their set up. Team this year doesn't seem to be as good as last year but why the sudden abuse?

its no an assault its a fact ormiston blew it when they left the juniors n they had a bigger support as weel the lowland and eos leagues r dead beat fitba you just huv tae look at the popularity of the junior/amateur/youth forums oan pie n bovvy n the crowds these games attract it says it awe

Archived