Ormiston fc

Ollie considering where ormiston finished last season and the teams in the leauge this year, which teams on paper should you be beating? With yourselves and peebles being favourites do you mean every team in the leauge????

I was referring to last season when a good run ended in a series of dismal defeats - no idea what the teams are going to be like this season but as we are playing each other 4 times early results will put a bit of a marker on things. But the only thing that is going to keep the interest going this season is that it is close and competitive.

We threw games away through our own mistakes last year - don't want to be doing that this year.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sent Brian a text about coming back along as not injured anymore he spoke to the boy Shaun saying he wanted me back along they found another keeper Ollie?

No idea mate - i don't get involved in the player stuff, that's for brian and his coaching guys, i just do the social media and PR stuff.

Ormiston 2 peebles 3 was a good game ormiston should ave had a point there striker put the ball a foot over the line n defender kicks it away n the ref thinks he's cleared absolute disgusting decision. Ormiston have a few things to work on peebles 9 caused havoc n the 2 cmids one o the Jordan hall was class when he came on

Ormiston 2 peebles 3 was a good game ormiston should ave had a point there striker put the ball a foot over the line n defender kicks it away n the ref thinks he's cleared absolute disgusting decision. Ormiston have a few things to work on peebles 9 caused havoc n the 2 cmids one o the Jordan hall was class when he came on

Been told Ormiston 2nd goal, scorer was well offside.

That right ?

Aye peebles were good on the ball n finnie is a good player to come off the bench. Ormiston missed some chances thou n Jordan's goal should ave been saved. We know now we're no far off them so just need to keep playing like that n wel do well

• 7 months later...

Archived