All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

Website for clubs give you or should give you the full package of what a club has twitter and facebook are great but not everyone wants those 2 so then even the oldies of us can go onto a website without even registering to that social media stuff here's cumnocks new 1

www.cumnockjuniors.co.uk

Killiepiyo if there's any videos I'd like to post on the site are you OK for me to post

Yeah agree! Think what I like about the social media is it's so easy to post, rather than going through the process of posting new items, site page order etc. Love the site mate, looks well maintained and got the social media links. If you google it you can get the script for having a box that shows the last 5 twitter post etc which folk can click on taking them there without logging in etc which I found helped supporters who didn't have social media.

Yeah mate thats totally fine, anyone is welcome to use them where ever as long as they are free to access :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liked his comment about the boy hyslop covered every blade of grass hahaha tit

Don't be stupid , any sensible person would have known what he meant !

I knew what he meant but the guys a moron n looked stupid ! That ok with you

To be fair he immediately corrected himself. Overall he came across quite well for a guy who can speak fluent Shortlees.!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to sign off for the season by saying I have had a blast following the Ford this year, with the highlights by far outweighing the negatives. Ok, so Talbot gubbed us four out of four in the big two comps, but second in the league and a Junior Cup semi, not to mention the Ayrshire cup is not a bad achievement for a big club, never mind a wee bunch of diddy wanabees like ourselves ;-)

We had some great trips this season too. Inverness Clach and Rosyth were two excellent days out; and although I didn't make Inverurie I am told it was the best of the bunch.

On the pitch our performance at Stirling was magnificent - twice only a few minutes from glory. Three times if you count the first match at Blair Park. Other highlights for me were our complete and utter demolition of Boness and a 3-2 victory at Kilbirnie with ten men.

A big thanks to Hendo and all the boys for a really enjoyable season.

Been an absolute blast! but not going to get emotional... here's the last ford's tv episode from myself. Had handed in my notice to the committee some time ago and can't really believe that's us at the end of the season already. Honestly tho thanks very much to the Ford supporters and the club for making the last two years a journey I'll always remember in life. Still great times ahead and get the sense I'm gonna miss out big time not being there with the camera!!

Not sure whats next for a bearded lady caveman hippy like myself but I will not be a stranger and will continue to help the club where/when I can. So aye here's some video from Wednesday night and will hopefully see you's soon.

Sorry to see you have given up filming I enjoy watching every teams videos and its one less person to promote our grade, enjoy your retirement.

Thank you mate, Not sure what I'll be doing yet in all honesty, might continue to film games, might continue with my coaching badges, really not sure but will be about no doubt.

Sorry to see you have given up filming I enjoy watching every teams videos and its one less person to promote our grade, enjoy your retirement.

totally agree u do a great job. I watch all the videos in the west I used 2 enjoy the beith highlights aswell but the guy gave it up also. Aw the best

Mon the papers

Archived