All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I`ll start with imo about tonights game - hurlford more than deserved the win tonight and there best player was taz, we never really challenged much and wasn't at the races..... onto your fans the idiots that are called your fans are even worse than Talbot fans screaming greetin for anything and everything my god guys at least win properly and not by trying to influence the referee`s decision and for the idiot that shouted (ya first division ########) get real as it wasn't that long that you were there and could well be there soon so take it as much as you can

There is no no need influence the refereee's decisions to beat your lot thats taking plenty £ out of your club and giving you nothing in return your so called team have shafted your support all season

There is no no need influence the refereee's decisions to beat your lot thats taking plenty £ out of your club and giving you nothing in return your so called team have shafted your support all season

bite no`1

I`ll start with imo about tonights game - hurlford more than deserved the win tonight and there best player was taz, we never really challenged much and wasn't at the races..... onto your fans the idiots that are called your fans are even worse than Talbot fans screaming greetin for anything and everything my god guys at least win properly and not by trying to influence the referee`s decision and for the idiot that shouted (ya first division ########) get real as it wasn't that long that you were there and could well be there soon so take it as much as you can

I agree with the 1st part of your post and thought Taz was controlling most of the play in and around the Cumnock box for most of the match. His strike to put us 1 up was a peach ( credit to the ref for allowing play to continue as Taz was fouled as he was lining up his shot IMO). I'm saddened to hear about the "1st division "comment and can assure you that this is in no way reflects the opinion of all Hurlford fans. Personally I have a few good friends who are involved with Cumnock both on and off the park and I genuinely hope that the club return to the Premier division as it is where they belong.! Good Luck.

As for the rest of your post. I'm not biting lol.

Cmon The'FORD

Fixture update:

Please note a change of fixture for 23rd May. Originally scheduled to play Shotts at home. This has now been changed to Auchinleck away.

Saturday 16th May. Shotts BA v Hurlford Utd (2pm ko)

Monday 18th May. Hurlford Utd v Kilwinning Rangers (7:15pm ko)

Saturday 23rd May. Auchinleck Talbot v Hurlford Utd (2pm ko)

Hurlford Utd v Troon (to be arranged)

Hurlford Utd v Shotts BA (to be arranged)

Cmon The'FORD

Probably could have done with more notice we found out about it last night so know a few folk who have made other commitments

Was originally the 30th but was moved forward a week and i've not had a chance to redo the posters etc.

Archived