All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

I got the same moans about my highlights when I used music over some of the rubbish picked up( inc some of my comments lol)

There are some copyright issues with YouTube so you have to use their library of music

Keep up the good work

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I hear you Sancho, I don't really comment during games but sometimes hard when you see something thats been missed! Half the time when I put music on it's to protect those saying things that make them sound stupid/constant swearing or i've had to take an urgent phone call that involves personal details that I don't want broadcast all over the shop.

Perhaps I shouldn't comment on a tackle or give any personal opinions, i'm not entirely sure as there is zero written about it, sometimes feels there is an expectation your not human and your sole function is to do a job and stay silent. Fair enough if it was my job but it's something that most folk do at this level for the fun of it and to help their club. Take the fun away, give abuse and threaten reprimands you'll find folk won't do it much longer imo. Speak for myself in saying there is 1000's of causes out there that need help and please don't mistake making highlights as something I need to do or would miss doing, it's done sheerly for others entertainment, prob more so than my own!! lol.

Want to keep making them better so thanks for the comments, will choose a more radio friendly number when i do a full track in future but the fact we are talking about this and not pitches/money is in a twisted way.. refreshing lol :)

but not to disappoint, here's a topical video to get us back on track :P

roasters talbot dont even have highlights

True,but it's probably worth remembering that since the Great Invalidity Purges of '99,the Auchinleckonians,once a docile,fun-loving and photo friendly people,have been known to exhibit signs of aggression at the mere sight of any camera.

So much so that Don McCullin,on learning of a proposed assignment to the village,reportedly asked,'Can a no jist (he sometimes speaks with a Glesca accent) go back tae Afghanistan?' :(

Talbot for the Cup! :thumsup2

Haha I hear you Sancho, I don't really comment during games but sometimes hard when you see something thats been missed! Half the time when I put music on it's to protect those saying things that make them sound stupid/constant swearing or i've had to take an urgent phone call that involves personal details that I don't want broadcast all over the shop.

Perhaps I shouldn't comment on a tackle or give any personal opinions, i'm not entirely sure as there is zero written about it, sometimes feels there is an expectation your not human and your sole function is to do a job and stay silent. Fair enough if it was my job but it's something that most folk do at this level for the fun of it and to help their club. Take the fun away, give abuse and threaten reprimands you'll find folk won't do it much longer imo. Speak for myself in saying there is 1000's of causes out there that need help and please don't mistake making highlights as something I need to do or would miss doing, it's done sheerly for others entertainment, prob more so than my own!! lol.

Want to keep making them better so thanks for the comments, will choose a more radio friendly number when i do a full track in future but the fact we are talking about this and not pitches/money is in a twisted way.. refreshing lol :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voetm5efh3s

Keep up the good work nothin better than watchin the highlights of ur team winning. No so much when they lose lol

Keep up the good work nothin better than watchin the highlights of ur team winning. No so much when they lose lol

Another crackin video. Rossco has hit another level this season hope aint out long efta saturday

rosscoe is one of the best dont rate the boy donelly much, hes no bad but no at keano or rosscoe level

Boy donnelly has been on fire of late mate and bursts a gut to chase win every ball. Took a wee while to settle but for me he looks a good wee player.

rosscoe is one of the best dont rate the boy donelly much, hes no bad but no at keano or rosscoe level

Entitled to your opinion even though I think you're in the minority. 8 goals in 6 starts speaks for itself and personally I would love to see him remain here next season . I don't think there's any doubt about his ability as his confidence is growing and he is a joy to watch. Thankfully the folk that matter DO rate Ryan "Kid Goals" Donnelly.

C'mon The'FORD

Entitled to your opinion even though I think you're in the minority. 8 goals in 6 starts speaks for itself and personally I would love to see him remain here next season . I don't think there's any doubt about his ability as his confidence is growing and he is a joy to watch. Thankfully the folk that matter DO rate Ryan "Kid Goals" Donnelly.

C'mon The'FORD

Donnelly has beem a joy to watch in recent weeks and his work effort is different class

Archived