All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

Hurlford were superb today. I don't think anyone had a bad game. Controlled the match throughout and even a brief period of Bo'ness pressure midway through the second half was comfortably dealt with.

Kris Robertson must be one of the signings of the season. He missed one header today and that's the only thing I've seen him do wrong in the 5 matches I've watched him in so far. Imperious today at the back.

I also thought Stewart Kean was superb despite not scoring. He never gave the two centre halves a second. Robertson was very good as well. The boy wearing number 8 was a stand out as well.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hurlford were superb today. I don't think anyone had a bad game. Controlled the match throughout and even a brief period of Bo'ness pressure midway through the second half was comfortably dealt with.

Kris Robertson must be one of the signings of the season. He missed one header today and that's the only thing I've seen him do wrong in the 5 matches I've watched him in so far. Imperious today at the back.

I also thought Stewart Kean was superb despite not scoring. He never gave the two centre halves a second. Robertson was very good as well. The boy wearing number 8 was a stand out as well.

Agree with yir post was a team effort today, the number 8 was the new lad he impressed me controlled the game was always looking to find the wingers or strikers, hopefully he carries that form into the next game.

Cracking highlights again mate. And as Darren said we'll take it one game at a time. No team will be underestimated as that's when you get complacent and cracks start to show. On the upside The squad of players are improving in every game and it was certainly difficult to pick a man of the match from Saturday's match (although I've read Taz got it).

Look forward to our trip to Valefield on Saturday and hope we get a similar performance as we did against Bo'ness.

Well done to Darren, his staff and players and good luck against Kilbirnie.

Cmon The'FORD

Cracking highlights again mate. And as Darren said we'll take it one game at a time. No team will be underestimated as that's when you get complacent and cracks start to show. On the upside The squad of players are improving in every game and it was certainly difficult to pick a man of the match from Saturday's match (although I've read Taz got it).

Look forward to our trip to Valefield on Saturday and hope we get a similar performance as we did against Bo'ness.

Well done to Darren, his staff and players and good luck against Kilbirnie.

Cmon The'FORD

Any one of about 6 players could have had the man of the match award. I'll hopefully make it on Saturday as well.

Good stuff energyzone hopefully the team carry that preformance into Saturday. Cheers the ford, was a bit shaky cause shoods n martyn brown were shaking the scaffold, don't know what they were doing down there lol. Kilbirnie camera person got in touch to say they don't think they'll be able to film this Saturday so will be filming the next round :)

Good stuff energyzone hopefully the team carry that preformance into Saturday. Cheers the ford, was a bit shaky cause shoods n martyn brown were shaking the scaffold, don't know what they were doing down there lol. Kilbirnie camera person got in touch to say they don't think they'll be able to film this Saturday so will be filming the next round :)

excellent filming although tough viewing - could have been worse as good penalty shout in first half for Hurlford - honestly we can play much better but good luck in next round - May have to change name to avoid confusing some posters though

excellent filming although tough viewing - could have been worse as good penalty shout in first half for Hurlford - honestly we can play much better but good luck in next round - May have to change name to avoid confusing some posters though

Who me lol

Good luck to your team for the rest of the season mate. Although reading the Bo'ness thread I do think there needs to be less inhouse squabbling and more getting behind the team IMO. And no need for a name change (just stick a badge on lol)

We will have a camera man so enjoy a day off.

Was hoping my new battery would have arrived but not yet.. Here's hoping tomorrow! Current one is just handling 93 mins down from 120, which isn't bad for a years worth of use or so but I do get a bit nervy at the end of a game it will cut off lol

Can the nice lady at the pie stall no let you recharge your battery during the break.

Archived