All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you know all the ford support then I expect you will know who I am referring to. He wasn't just someone that was standing there, he was right in the middle of the ford supporters and was having many conversations with lots of them. And who is the now banned whoareye? The stuff he has come away with on this forum has been more than banter. But I don't remember any of the decent ford fans telling him to bolt.

heard it was a fat guy called john who shouts nonsense on the touchine then develops spellingitis when he posts on here lol

I hear there a pitch inspection at 9:30 this morning. If the game does go ahead can we possibly arrange a collection for the Stuart McGrady memorial fund? ( I'm sure it'll be already arranged but just to confirm). That way folk that aren't on p&b can give a quid to the fund. If there's a postponement can we arrange an alternative collection method. Thanks guys!

Cmon The'FORD

I hear there a pitch inspection at 9:30 this morning. If the game does go ahead can we possibly arrange a collection for the Stuart McGrady memorial fund? ( I'm sure it'll be already arranged but just to confirm). That way folk that aren't on p&b can give a quid to the fund. If there's a postponement can we arrange an alternative collection method. Thanks guys!

Cmon The'FORD

Great idea If you hving collection count my £5 in looking forward to game COTM

Excellent guys at least that way everyone can contribute (if they want)

Stuart's funeral service will take place on Tuesday (10th March) at Masonhill crematorium in Ayr at 2pm. All family and friends are respectfully invited.

Does that include the £130 from the Hurlford dressing room?

yes all monies added together my understanding is club will round this up to £500. many thanks to all ford and beith supporters,comittee members and players for supporting this good cause.

Hi folks, setting up a web page for the highlights, will make sure you's get the link. Videos will still be on YouTube and folk can post them on here if you'd want to.

Last couple of months have made me decide to no longer use the forum. Think it's a great tool and enjoyed a lot of good chat but has reached the stage where it's causing me hassle offline, majority of it is nothing to do with me but anytime something kicks off I end up with messages/phone calls/folk coming up to me that I don't even know wanting to know this and that. Cannot be bothered with it as something which is a hobby and helping out my local club has turned into a weekly drama that I can frankly live without.

Enjoyed learning more about junior football on here and hopefully just catch up at the games instead. Anyway that's the swan song.

Killiepiyo.

(Aka caveman, bearded lady, hippie, Steven spelburg etc lol)

Archived