All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

Sorry to hear that, genuinely. If your getting shit then that's bang out of order its a game of football after all.

I don't suppose you and I will ever se eye to eye on pretty much anything but I wouldn't wish hassle on anyone, everyone has enough hassle in there lives without clowns giving you more.

When I heard police involved in Saturday's incident I did think you giving them footage might bring you grief but as adults its aw pish.

It's a game a fitba ffs, aw the best Ya big hippy !

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear that, genuinely. If your getting shit then that's bang out of order its a game of football after all.

I don't suppose you and I will ever se eye to eye on pretty much anything but I wouldn't wish hassle on anyone, everyone has enough hassle in there lives without clowns giving you more.

When I heard police involved in Saturday's incident I did think you giving them footage might bring you grief but as adults its aw pish.

It's a game a fitba ffs, aw the best Ya big hippy !

Actually a very good post from seekpissedoff, well said and agree totally with what you say. However unless you walking away with ur tripod in hand has been caught on camera It can't be confirmed! Chow for now mr speilberg.

GAME OFF - Ref concerned about player safety due to water logged parts of the park. Ground team tried their best.

What areas of the pitch were waterlogged?

Was It the match referee or a local referee?

Could it not of been left until later to give it a better chance to drain? (we left the inspection for our game against Glencairn till 11 last week)

4 areas of main concern, it was the match referee and club tried to get him there as late as possible. Ref inspected the park for 20 mins before he called it off.

And those areas were? It just seems extremely suspicious that pitches like Cumbernauld are on, and Hurlford v Pollok is the only game off in the west. A Superleague clubs pitch should be able to handle a bit rain, Newlandsfield would have been on no problem today, even if I had taken a hose to it.

Why suspicious jack do you think we wanted the game off when we are already behind in the fixtures as it is. Everyone knows our Park has drainage problems it rained all day Thursday the ground staff did their best to try and get the game on.

Why suspicious jack do you think we wanted the game off when we are already behind in the fixtures as it is. Everyone knows our Park has drainage problems it rained all day Thursday the ground staff did their best to try and get the game on.

Because it's the only game off in the west. You were on last week when the weather had been a lot worse. Plenty of other pitches have drainage problems and yours is hardly the worst. Trying hard to get a game on is what we did last week. We had it sanded, we had people on the park for 4hrs trying to get the problem area playable and they did it. Why wasn't the inspection delayed until 10.30 or 11? The busses weren't leaving Newlandsfield till after 12.

When you pumped us 5-1 last season it had been poor weather all week, it was a pissing horrible day, but the game was given a chance and even though a late inspection was needed iirc (when we were all already in Hurlford) the game was on.

Personally I've spent the best part of £20 this morning, up early and traveling for nothing, and for the game to be called off in such suspicious circumstances.

Because it's the only game off in the west. You were on last week when the weather had been a lot worse. Plenty of other pitches have drainage problems and yours is hardly the worst. Trying hard to get a game on is what we did last week. We had it sanded, we had people on the park for 4hrs trying to get the problem area playable and they did it. Why wasn't the inspection delayed until 10.30 or 11? The busses weren't leaving Newlandsfield till after 12.

When you pumped us 5-1 last season it had been poor weather all week, it was a pissing horrible day, but the game was given a chance and even though a late inspection was needed iirc (when we were all already in Hurlford) the game was on.

Personally I've spent the best part of £20 this morning, up early and traveling for nothing, and for the game to be called off in such suspicious circumstances.

Know what write a letter to the sjfa and ask them to refund yir £20 fling in a complaint about the ref also for calling the game off.

Know what write a letter to the sjfa and ask them to refund yir £20 fling in a complaint about the ref also for calling the game off.

Haha if only. I'm not the only one that suspects something else is up. Practically everyone at Pollok as well as other clubs.

See yous next week, if the injured players are fit or someone is back from holiday.

GAME OFF - Ref concerned about player safety due to water logged parts of the park. Ground team tried their best.

Reading the posts that followed brought a smile, does seem a strange one but there you go.

You boys will have plenty of money to spend on the park with all the money your saving on wages by paying £80 per week max

Haha if only. I'm not the only one that suspects something else is up. Practically everyone at Pollok as well as other clubs.

See yous next week, if the injured players are fit or someone is back from holiday.

No 1 is injured, no 1 is on holiday and it was 100% ref desicion to call the game off.

It doesn't matter to the tinfoil hate brigade, could be under 3ft of water and they'd still be saying the same. I was there and fair play to the ref he explained what areas he was concerned about and he almost twisted his ankle it was so soft. Cost the club money and yet another fixture to catch up on

Archived