All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was standing in front of the Church, H. Very healthy attendance I'm guessing in the region of 1100 but don't bet on that figure.

Paul McKenzie was magnificent this afternoon, he is a joy to watch when he plays on either wing.

Hard fought game. Think the sending off of the Pollok player was harsh as it looked like he just fell over the Hurlford player. Overall think Hurlford just looked that bit stronger. Well done with decent crowd, Great pies and good entertaining game.

Hard fought game. Think the sending off of the Pollok player was harsh as it looked like he just fell over the Hurlford player. Overall think Hurlford just looked that bit stronger. Well done with decent crowd, Great pies and good entertaining game.

There wasn't a lot the Pollok player could have done to avoid bringing Roberson down. Robertson ran across him, had his heels clipped and that was that. 13 bookings today.

pollok tried to bully hurlford, didnt work tho

I thought Pollok looked very nervous this afternoon. Usually reliable skipper,PaulGallacher in particular, had a bad day.

Pollok tried to play too many short passes in dangerous areas of the pitch.

Hurlford on the other hand got the ball quickly to the excellent Paul McKenzie, & the most consistent player in the juniors Ross Chisolm on the wings, & ran out comfortable winners.

Would have been interesting if Kieran McAleenan had converted the penalty, inthe later stages of the game though.

Pollok should get the defeat out of their system quickly & focus on getting back into the top league.

Hurlford they are not doing much wrong. Very entertaining team, good grub, very good terracing surface.

Thanks to both clubs for providing a memorable occasion.

Really glad u enjoyed it Larky, was a fantastic day, can i just say thanks very much to everyone at Pollok, know it wasn't the result you's wanted but was an otherwise cracking afternoon. What the junior cup is all about imo, Anyway that's enough from me, hope you's enjoy the highlights, went for a 90's theme and cheers to lokforever for his footage and top chat as usual.

https://youtu.be/R7llJ8YBco8

Archived