All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Banter time over easter sunday am goin on egg hunt to go wae ma bacon n links n sausage n mushrooms belly needs fuelling lol then look for a bunny hunny lol

Probably find your mushrooms on Blair sorry Midden park its got to be good for something

Be cracking games looking forward to it legoland thats a new one great all you lot love slagging us let fitba do the talking over 2 games may best team go rhrough

Thanks, but should you not be hoping yours gets Through?

dipple is going to go home greeting again, see the problem with roasters like you is your false sense of entitlement, think you own junior football. If your crowd was anything to go by past two games I've been at, you've got bigger problems than us.

Massive problems planning permission denied for trophy cabinet may have to use away dressing room .

Nowt against talbot mention junior fitba its first name most people would say great club n tradition I speak to billy knox a lot he was mr talbot at one time I know he went next door bad move but he still loves talbot

Legend even managing the trampoline stealers later didn't taint his status.

yes who ate the pies, just need planning permission to extend the door frames as well to fit all your entitlement heads in the door

Lol nobody can say we haven't got good reason to be big headed but entitled no ,teamwork ,workrate = success

Enjoying it just now cos something's don't last.

Archived