All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't a problem last season, therefore it wasn't addressed during the close season - otherwise (I assume) the work would have been done instead of upgrading the terracing. As I have said in other posts, the main people to suffer here are the club themselves - and if they had known about the drainage problems they would have been addressed, where possible. Anyone who thinks differently is deluded. Why would the club strive to get a good team on the pitch and then jeopardise a league challenge by not having a home ground fit for purpose?

It makes no sense - but I am sure the conspirancy theorists will have a much better explanation?

Good post. But did the park not hold water last year if it's a problem with the drains elsewhere. Surely the weathers not been overly bad this year. Genuine question.

How the tide turns, the minnows who came good are now being found out for the fuds that they are.

Your mob are at it and you all know you are.

It makes sense not to pick up injuries before big games but your ripping the arse out it guys.

Dislike your club so much you've driven me to hoping that the Talbot beat you ffs.

Now that's a desperate post if I've ever seen one. Come down to Blair Park and walk on our pitch then comment.

If Legoland is not playable this Saturday both games must be played at Beechwood. I don't see why the rest of Junior football should cow-tow to a bankrolled non entitiy with no history.

Said before Dipple no tradition no history a midden of a park now being caught out for what they are hope Talbot f**k them.

Archived