Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

I left at 3-0 cause I was so fucking bored and sick of listening to "ooh ah, up the RA".

Unless you had been singing it, forgive me if i'm suspicious as I never heard anything of he sorts of seen it reported

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very comfortable in the end, very little bother. KR sat deep for the entire game and Celtic unpicked them very well - could've been a lot more goals.

On a side note, Murrayfield's a really good sport venue, or at least it is on a roasting summer night.

The guy in the tank top bombed on with kid in tow, not a steward moving. He seemed right pleased with himself too, although a night in the cells will probably wipe the grin off his face.

Dunno if he spent a night in the cells. Stewards are probably still standing where they were stood at that point.

Unless you had been singing it, forgive me if i'm suspicious as I never heard anything of he sorts of seen it reported

West 38, round about row FF, seats 5-15 were the main culprits. A boy with his top off and an angel tattoo on his back and a girl with the yellow Celtic top on and a rosary beads tattoo on her left hand if you're looking for specifics.

West 38, round about row FF, seats 5-15 were the main culprits. A boy with his top off and an angel tattoo on his back and a girl with the yellow Celtic top on and a rosary beads tattoo on her left hand if you're looking for specifics.

What school did they go to? ;)

I was in a seat right at the front of West 44. Totally missed this one, although it is a pretty big area - all seemed pretty good humoured, to me.

Sweep sweep.

Not at all. As I said. You're the only person I've seen make such a statement, and let's be honest if their is any hint of Celtic fans saying naughty things social media goes into meltdown with the fake rage

It never happened

Good game and decent football being played. If we'd tried we probably could have got a few more goals.

As somebody said Murrayfield is great for sporting events, especially on a night like that. Even though they wouldn't, it would have good to have the next few Scotland games there while Hampden's unavailable.

So just the two people then? Why didn't you say something, or point them out to police or stewards?

Archived