Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please remember to take your ticket with you to BT Murrayfield tonight! No facility to reprint tickets tonight at the stadium (a)

Is Celtic fans forgetting to bring to the game the thing they need to actually get into the game such a regular occurance that they brought in reprinting stations at Celtic Park?

:lol::unsure::lol:

Please remember to take your ticket with you to BT Murrayfield tonight! No facility to reprint tickets tonight at the stadium (a)

Is Celtic fans forgetting to bring to the game the thing they need to actually get into the game such a regular occurance that they brought in reprinting stations at Celtic Park?

As far as I remember, Celtic Park operates with season cards rather than traditional tickets. I expect the reminder is to ensure folk bring an actual ticket and not just their card....

As far as I remember, Celtic Park operates with season cards rather than traditional tickets. I expect the reminder is to ensure folk bring an actual ticket and not just their card....

Yeah you're right, it's the card. Not everyone has got this years ST yet, hence the reminder about getting a ticket.

Better be closing the pubs in gorgie, don't want these disgusting vermin inside.

Such anger and bitterness over something so trivial, Im going to hazard a guess your an angry teenager who has yet to get his hole? yes?

Don't worry it will happen some time, I was in your boat once but stop blaming the world and look at yourself instead, you will soon get your end away.

Much love

Gannonball

Xx oo

Such anger and bitterness over something so trivial, Im going to hazard a guess your an angry teenager who has yet to get his hole? yes?

Don't worry it will happen some time, I was in your boat once but stop blaming the world and look at yourself instead, you will soon get your end away.

Much love

Gannonball

Xx oo

^^^^^^ this looks like an offer ,

:lol:

e4a19bb134afeb0982826afe5cb511d2_bigger.Celtic FC Tickets @CelticFCTickets 12m

shocked.gif

Much love

Gannonball

Xx oo

Lawl gr8 bantz m8.

It's a shame whatever Celtic fans are doing that makes everyone else think they're loveable jolly craic merchants doesn't extend to Scotland.

Cross eyed taps aff pondlife all over the West End. My street's fairly busy around rush hour so lovely to see a gang of them pissing on it. One was about 50 years old as well, classy folk.

Archived