Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've gave your opinion and I've thought about it. But you haven't really offered a solution.

Do you like my Robin Hood FC idea?

A bit like Rangers in reverse?

Be an interesting thread if we win 3 - 0 on Wednesday .... I hope Ronnie has it sorted out.

Edit: Apart from a few brief spells that monopoly has existed as "duoply" throughout the history of the Scottish League so they're better off already .. aiming for 2nd rather than 3rd ... (no disrepect intended, since I believe the league was a lot closer fought until the latter stages this season and I am simply illustrating the flaw in MT's argument)

So you're argument it's destroying the game is utter bollix ,,,. Celtic along with the dead Rangers have always held an advantage.

Are you seriously using the arguments against me that you've seen me repeatedly throw the way of Rangers fans, to tell them why the game is better without them?

Remember who you're talking to and where he stands on things like the OF duopoly.

There is no flaw in my argument at all. Of course the OF have always held an advantage, but one of the things that's really stretched that advantage in recent years is the arrival of CL money.

That's why I hope each year that they'll be denied it.

Nothing I'm saying is inconsistent. You know it's wrong but it suits you so you'll run with it, like a Rangers player with his side letter.

Don't let Seamus hear you say that Soupy.....err I mean Hoopy! ;)

Get Deila to cook us up a nice wee leak and potato soup for these cold Thursday nights in November that are coming up ;):(

Are we really that poor that we cannot turn it around?

I missed the game due to net problems so I have no idea of how bad we are and whether the performance is a one-off blip ... Or are Legia that much better than us?

Damn: I just realised we haven't even got the Parkhead atmosphere to help .... forgot about the Commonwealth games :(

I wouldn't say they're better than us and even though we did play very poorly I doubt we'll play as bad as that again. We might be able to go through if they don't get an away goal, if they do we're definitely fucked

Here's the highlights

Because they were obviously better than Apollon Limassol and Celtic on the day. Not that hard to understand really.

Yeah, that's basically it. Not really rocket science

I missed the game due to net problems so I have no idea of how bad we are and whether the performance is a one-off blip ...

Destroyed 6-1 today - the 'blip' thesis is looking rather ill. Never mind the fact that Efe Ambrose's entire career has been a parade of successive 'blips', mixed with 'blunders', 'howlers' and 'catastrophes'.

I guess Celtic's only hope is the fact that he can't chuck in the goals this week.

Destroyed 6-1 today - the 'blip' thesis is looking rather ill. Never mind the fact that Efe Ambrose's entire career has been a parade of successive 'blips', mixed with 'blunders', 'howlers' and 'catastrophes'.

I guess Celtic's only hope is the fact that he can't chuck in the goals this week.

Of course, what you forgot to mention was, we didn't take our manager to take games and only 3 first team players in Effe, Pukki and errr. McGeouch, against a full strenght Tottenham squad

Just an oversight from you i'm sure. these things happen

Archived