Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

Of course, what you forgot to mention was, we didn't take our manager to take games and only 3 first team players in Effe, Pukki and errr. McGeouch, against a full strenght Tottenham squad

Just an oversight from you i'm sure. these things happen

As opposed to your magnificent first-team, which chucked in four goals and two penalties just a few days ago. The 'blip' thesis is stronger than ever!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As opposed to your magnificent first-team, which chucked in four goals and two penalties just a few days ago. The 'blip' thesis is stronger than ever!

^^^ scrambling for relevance

Utter meltdown carnage.

Be an interesting thread if we win 3 - 0 on Wednesday ....

I wouldn't anticipate much of the carnage/melting down you and your mates foresee I'm afraid.

Personally, I'll be disappointed, but will meet it with resignation because you entered the tie as favourites. It would be very reminiscent of your sneaking past Karagandy last year

As I said on the relevant thread, I still think you have a decent chance and it would come as no great surprise if you managed it. Hopefully though, that won't happen and we can laugh at you all over again.

Uh huh...:blink:

Firstly - There is no question to grasp.

Lastly - Deflecting toward me after making no sense whatsoever just confirms your stupidity.

Firstly - you basically just repeated what I was saying rather than saying wh

Lastly - that just makes no sense what so fucking ever

Fucking hell! :lol: If they had 'Stupidity' at the Commonwealth Games we have gold medal candidate right here in BarraJag!

No sir... No we don't.

I said... Legia only beat Apollon last year and finished bottom, but now they've stepped up a competition and hammered Celtic.

You said... Because they were the better team on the day

NO FUCKING SHIT 8Mile

I meant why as in, Celtic haven't exactly dropped in quality so its quite hard to understand how it happened

Also. You need to stop with the shit jokes that noone laughs at and the memes with my name in it. And don't pretend you're not a Celtic fan

I think these latest little exchanges say it all really.

The responses to my reasoned point amount to an accusation from a Celtic fan that I'm bitter and from a Rangers one that Celtic are really my team.

We then have a cute little descent into them calling each other names, all the time ignoring the point about why progress for Celtic might be seen as calamitous, upon which elaboration had been requested, then provided.

We really don't need to make it up about OF fans, do we?

Ach I like you, Monkster ;)

It's all about the champions league :lol:

If they get pumped out does that mean their season is effectivley over. Considering they don't really care about domestic cups and the spfl is already in the bag ?

Europa league is about their level, although will be a massive struggle for the bhoys imo.

Archived