Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope over the coming days you'll all be taking part in a bit of Celtic excuse bingo.

• It was at Murrayfield
  • It was too early into the season
  • Peter Lawell
  • The rest of Scotland drags us down
  • An anti-Irish agenda perpetuated by the pro-Rangers UEFA
  • Ronny Deila

Score them off as they come folks!

Lawwell + Deila arent bad excuses tbh. It is the fault of lawwell for giving Deila no money to spend, and the fault of Deila for being pish.

I won't start giving the manager stick already, that just the usual reactionary pish you'd expect from the simpletons.

I'll give him more than 2 matches to get it sorted, one things for sure though I won't be upset to see any of these players go.

Lawwell + Deila arent bad excuses tbh. It is the fault of lawwell for giving Deila no money to spend, and the fault of Deila for being pish.

Pretty much what you posted Seymour :bairn

No ambition being shown at all by the board by selling players but not investing a few million back into the squad bringing in proven players in Europe. I don't mean the big names but names we have heard of ffs. :(

I think Deila won't last long if Celtic go out of Europe as the board try to appease the fans.

I hope fat Peter hasn't already counted his CL money lol

I hope he has. The longer Celtic fail in the CL the closer the pack will bunch. Their fans will desert them and it wont be long before the top division is as weejie free as Embra free.

Archived