Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

Anyone who thinks Aberdeen or Dundee Utd have a chance at the league is deluded. As bad as Deila seems we'll still win it by 10 points or so, with or without him

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They qualified for starters and his team had a hunger, a desire to win and a backbone; something which was sadly lacking last night .. I never stated they played liked Barcelona ... I simply stated his players put the effort in and imo they were certainly better organised cohesive defensive unit despite any failings his team may have had.

They were certainly nowhere near as bad as last night or the first leg .. and as for the group stages ... Barcelona, Ajax and Milan .. sorry I don't think we were as bad as you are trying to imply regardless of what I actually stated.

Had Elfsborg had a football player and not Mo Bangura up front, Celtic would have went out at the same stage last year. The season previously they had a decent team, they were solid at the back and had good pace on the break, but last years side was far inferior and it was shown when they finished bottom of the CL group that contained a very poor Ajax and AC Milan. Granted Celtic were unlucky away to Milan but other than that their performances weren't great. The one thing I would give credit to Lennon for is he knew that his centre halves do not have the pace required to defend on the halfway line, so the side sat much deeper. Deila should have known that but seems not to have.

As much as we'd all like to see that, it's not going to happen and you know that.

Do you not think Selluck are that shite? I do.

Whilst ICT might not be the club to do it there will never be a better chance.

Rangers wont be anywhere near ready for a decade or two and after another couple of company changes. This is the only way to stop Selluck taking the most successful association football club in the world title.

Rangers wont be anywhere near ready for a decade or two and after another couple of company changes. This is the only way to stop Selluck taking the most successful association football club in the world title.

or linfield could just keep winning titles ....

or linfield could just keep winning titles ....

Aye it's a bit of a joke that shite like Rangers, Selluck and Linfield are battling over that title when you consider the quality clubs out there. Don't you think?

Anyone who thinks Aberdeen or Dundee Utd have a chance at the league is deluded. As bad as Deila seems we'll still win it by 10 points or so, with or without him

F**k, Densboy could manage celtic and still win it with a healthy margin.

Maybe just like your fans last night your team could sit on it's arse and keep their mouths shut for the rest of the season, give a proper side a chance at the champions league next year. Sure there is a good chance of heavier defeats, but there is no chance of a more gutless and cringeworthy performance from either a Scottish team or set of Scottish fans.

Celtic Champions League Song Book:

1. A Liverpool Song
  2. Celtic, Celtic (repeat)
  3. Booooooooooo (all sing)
  4. Recessional (everyone leaves silently around 40 mins)

Celtic are a poor side at the moment but they are still ahead of any other team in the Premiership. Over the course of this season who is going to keep pace with them on a consistent level. As much as i hate to say it but it's a foregone conclusion that they'll win it again.

Aye it's a bit of a joke that shite like Rangers, Selluck and Linfield are battling over that title when you consider the quality clubs out there. Don't you think?

Without a doubt, which just points out how poor the overall standard of both countries leagues are.

My wee digs at celtic always seem to upset you, sorry pal.

You are without a doubt the very worst poster i have come across on any internet forum ever. At least try and make a funny joke, relevant point, or sneaky wee pun.

Without a doubt, which just points out how poor the overall standard of both countries leagues are.

True. As a customer you have a choice. Vote with your feet man. Boycott your club.

Celtic will of course win the League this season. Suggesting otherwise is delusional.

All they have left to realistically play for is the domestic treble, which if successful in doing so, won't be regarded as a massive success given their advantages over everyone else.

So yeah, season effectively over.

:)

Celtic are a poor side at the moment but they are still ahead of any other team in the Premiership. Over the course of this season who is going to keep pace with them on a consistent level. As much as i hate to say it but it's a foregone conclusion that they'll win it again.

You don't hate to say it at all. Otherwise, you wouldn't keep doing so.

If someone else were to come through and mount a serious, sustained challenge, you'd hate it.

It would take away your belief that all Scottish football can really offer of interest, is the old annual battle between Glasgow's sister clubs.

Because you liked it, you struggle to accept that it had no appeal at all for fans of other clubs.

You don't hate to say it at all. Otherwise, you wouldn't keep doing so. If someone else were to come through and mount a serious, sustained challenge, you'd hate it. It would take away your belief that all Scottish football can really offer of interest, is the old annual battle between Glasgow's sister clubs. Because you liked it, you struggle to accept that it had no appeal at all for fans of other clubs.

Speaking for myself here and not Youngsy.

If another team were to challenge them and possibly beat them, i'd f**king love it.

Could you imagine how they'd react if they lost the 1 horse race lol

Speaking for myself here and not Youngsy.

If another team were to challenge them and possibly beat them, i'd f**king love it.

Could you imagine how they'd react if they lost the 1 horse race lol

It's not gonna happen but in Keegan style, I would love it too, for much the same reasons.

Youngsy however, would explode as the last certainty to which he'd clung, withered in his fingers.

Archived