Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

How exactly does a suspended player get on the teamsheet? I admit I have no idea how it works but doesn't someone from UEFA or the referee cast a glance at the teamsheet to make sure it's all kosher?

Not their responsibility. The club has to keep up with who is eligible or not.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@STVRaman: Celtic will face one of the following in champions league play-off Maribor, Slovan Bratislava, Malmo, Ludogrets Razgrad or Aalborg #Celtic

How shit does Scottish football look now?

At least the actual result would have slipped by largely unnoticed.

A team winning 6-1, then going out for fielding someone for the last two minutes however, will be big news.

All those concerned by how we're perceived abroad will be distraught at this humiliation.

Are players sent off on the last day of a league season suspended for the following season?

I seem to remember Bilic was sent off for Everton in a Euro tie then played for West Ham years later in a Euro tie when he should have been suspended.....

@STVRaman: Celtic will face one of the following in champions league play-off Maribor, Slovan Bratislava, Malmo, Ludogrets Razgrad or Aalborg #Celtic

You're going to get through, aren't you? :(

Again ... Monkey what did we do?

Benefited massively from a clerical error that had no bearing on the outcome.

I accept that rules are rules, but I'd have liked similar stringency to have been applied (albeit by a totally different body) to Rangers over a deliberate registration failure concerning dozens of players over hundreds of games.

The big boys always get favoured.

Benefited massively from a clerical error that had no bearing on the outcome.

I accept that rules are rules, but I'd have liked similar stringency to have been applied (albeit by a totally different body) to Rangers over a deliberate registration failure concerning dozens of players over hundreds of games.

The big boys always get favoured.

You really trying to suggest UEFA only applied the rules because Celtic are a "big club"

Archived