Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for Celtic....... the whole of Europe know what happened to them, humiliation by Legia Warsaw.....Then a bye........ how embarrassing, going back into the competition with everyone thinking they shouldn't be here!

I think you'll find it was a famous 3-0 victory at the home of Scottish Rugby for the mighty Hoops.

A plucky Celtic side fighting back from the brink after staring elimination in the face.

Pukki with all 3 goals!

Yasssssss !!!!

Ill take this any day of the week, wether we played sh!te or not, were still through to the next round with a chance :thumsup2

The seethe is strong in the dark side though, they are feckin fuming :lol:

If they board have learned anything from the beating we got, now is the time to buy some players.

I think you'll find it was a famous 3-0 victory at the home of Scottish Rugby for the mighty Hoops.

A plucky Celtic side fighting back from the brink after staring elimination in the face.

Pukki with all 3 goals!

DVD's out next Wednesday ;)

You really trying to suggest UEFA only applied the rules because Celtic are a "big club"

I'm suggesting that might have helped, but I don't know that.

I actually accept that registration issues are treated very seriously in football, which is why we've had clubs thrown out the Scottish Cup several times.

I can even accept that despite this outcome being unjust in a playing sense, there is a need to enforce laid down laws.

However, I resent how Rangers circumvented such convention for a deliberate, far more serious offence on a massively larger scale, based on the spurious notion of 'no on-field' advantage. In this latest case, there was clearly no advantage at all, yet it didn't matter.

Obviously, there's little point in looking for consistency across different governing bodies. It's a bit sickening however to note that the only consistency is to be found in the fact that the verdicts favour the Old Firm.

Did something similar not happen a few years ago with a Swiss club and Celtic?

Sion

@celticfc: RD: "If we can turn this around, it will be a massive night and maybe the best night of my life." (MH)

We truly have Deila. Well done

Outrageous decision from a footballing perspective, but hell mend Warsaw for breaking the rules - even for three minutes.

On the upside, it spares us all the 'Scottish football in crisis' headlines for another couple of weeks. :shutup

Pumped over 2 legs and still edge through due to UEFA decision. Embarrassing stuff for Celtic. And what a bunch of fucking idiots that polish lot are. You have to laugh :lol:

It's a shame this kind of thing didn't happen to Saints or Aberdeen instead tbh. Fully expecting a humiliation for Celtic in the next round.

Archived