Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

I should say that having reached the end of the whole 45min those comments about Celtic are about the only ones. Although there is a bit at the end after a press question where they basically try to say "well if it was us we'd have refused it on sporting grounds" which is easy to say until you're in the situation.

Generally they come across us dignified, saddened and apologetic. Naturally, they feel hard-done by and hope there's some way they can find a solution. If it had all been the other way around I'm sure the Scottish club would be saying similar things - and the Poles would probably be reacting in a similar way, too. Ultimately what has happened has happened, and I do not see how they can get it reversed.

There are also sobering aspects to it. One official who'd worked for them for "several dozen years" has resigned in shame even though it wasn't his fault.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a few pages since anyone's posted that Oscar Pistorius joke.

Can someone oblige please?

Oscar Pistorious has sacked his legal team and hired....

Nah, I can't be arsed

If rules are rules and prescident is prescident.......why where Celtic berating Rapid Vienna the other year in the Europa League?

It's because one of their players pretended to have been struck by a bottle to gain an advantage. Next?

Do elaborate ...

Celtic are a vile organisation, built on bigotry and intolerance. There is nothing sporting about Celtic, and no sense of honour.

Don't get me wrong, this is an embarrassing plea from the Poles and would be accepted by no club, but really if you are choosing to appeal on the grounds of sporting integrity, doing so to a club which has no concept of any integrity, is really redefining futile.

Legia are just attempting to appeal in all directions in the hope that something comes off. It won't do though.

I'm not sure if the open letter is a great idea, but it's quite funny. Of course Celtic aren't going to agree to any discussions or re-match and will continue to leave things to UEFA. It's funny though that Legia are appealing to Celtic's marvellous tradition of fairness, because we all know that it's utter shit.

The modern Celtic has as much connection to justice(social, sporting or otherwise) as Rangers does to dignity.

Yes ... lessons on bigotry, tolerance, fair and play sporting integrity from a bear with 'Glasgow University' as his team .... dear god !!! Least I am not ashamed of who I support and have to hide it. :lol: :lol:

The biggest bigots and tax cheating scum ever seen and that title is not confined to Scotland. It's about the only the world title you can truly claim.

The one club ... now that is futile!!

Ah Yes. The mewling cry of the green bigot.

Anyone who doesn't like Celtic must be "wan eh them". A scumbag supporting a cretinous club.

Fitting.

Anyone who doesn't like Celtic must be "wan eh them". A scumbag supporting a cretinous club.

Fitting.

You would think after nearly 50'000 posts you could do better than that.

5 days have come and still feck all from UEFA :)

Although a bit jammy for the hoops UEFA will not overturn any ruling they have meted out because that will open the doors for every club with a grievance as far as down to a few fans behaviour at matches to have any bad result for their club to be overturned.

Truly despo stuff from Legia though ? WTF ? can't they just accept they fucked it up big time and are now paying the price for one of the most bizarre punishments I've ever witnessed !, forfeiting one tie to a default 3 nil defeat because some silly woman did not file the correct paperwork for a player to serve his suspension ????.

Celtic one be cast as one of the luckiest clubs in European football by being reinstated twice in less than 5 years back into European competitions :lol: , even more funny it totally gets to the bears and makes them totally mental to watch their biggest rivals they've never played rake the dosh :lol:

I'm sure now that every European club will now make sure all their paperwork is in order before playing the luckiest club in Europe just incase there a clerical error.

Fitting.

A Union Jack avatar, Glasgow Uni as a team and histrionic language like 'vile' - you can see where the mistake came in tbf.

A Union Jack avatar, Glasgow Uni as a team and histrionic language like 'vile' - you can see where the mistake came in tbf.

At least he isn't hiding that he is one of them. :lol:

I do wonder how bad he is actually taking it ?, crush a grape angry or beat up his missus angry ? :lol:

5 days have come and still feck all from UEFA :)

Although a bit jammy for the hoops UEFA will not overturn any ruling they have meted out because that will open the doors for every club with a grievance as far as down to a few fans behaviour at matches to have any bad result for their club to be overturned.

A bit jammy?

The 6 - 1 scudding must have slipped your mind lol

A bit jammy?

The 6 - 1 scudding must have slipped your mind lol

If you can find an official UEFA document that shows a 6-1 drubbing then do so Benny. I think you'll find the official scoreline was a draw at 4 each but with Celtic managing to just oust Legia Warsaw out on a single solitary away goal. :)

I think going through on a single away goal counts as being a bit jammy. :D

The history books will show that Celtic beat Legia Warsaw 3 nil at Murrayfield. 8)

If you can find an official UEFA document that shows a 6-1 drubbing then do so Benny. I think you'll find the official scoreline was a draw at 4 each but with Celtic managing to just oust Legia Warsaw out on a single solitary away goal. :)

I think going through on a single away goal counts as being a bit jammy. :D

The history books will show that Celtic beat Legia Warsaw 3 nil at Murrayfield. 8)

With a Declan Sanchez hat trick :D

Archived