Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aussiedee obviously thinks HB was correct and UEFA are wrong. :o

Perhaps he will explain.

???

EH WTF ?, I don't see Aussie's post saying so.

Is this from the very same chump who himself knew fcuk all about Ambrose being available for the fixture himself until he read an article somewhere in the media and then posted an excerpt on the thread for one purpose only ?, get one over HB and make Tedi look clever ?

So it's absolutely safe to assume Tedi knew fcuk all about himself and didn't post the UEFA article like I did after you pointed out the fucking bomb scare has been made available to explode on impact in the penalty box giving away a penalty as well as getting sent off.

In fact Tedi !, no one knew until yesterday as they like me probably assumed that the ban was for two games for a straight red card.

???

EH WTF ?, I don't see Aussie's post saying so.

Is this from the very same chump who himself knew fcuk all about Ambrose being available for the fixture himself until he read an article somewhere in the media and then posted an excerpt on the thread for one purpose only ?, get one over HB and make Tedi look clever ?

So it's absolutely safe to assume Tedi knew fcuk all about himself and didn't post the UEFA article like I did after you pointed out the fucking bomb scare has been made available to explode on impact in the penalty box giving away a penalty as well as getting sent off.

In fact Tedi !, no one knew until yesterday as they like me probably assumed that the ban was for two games for a straight red card.

Another one for the enigma machine...

Celtic team to play Maribor: Gordon; Lustig, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre; McGregor, Mulgrew, Kayal, Johansen, Berget; Stokes #UCL

Subs: Zaluska, Ambrose, Bitton, Commons, Pukki, Griffiths, Henderson

Commons & Ambrose drop to bench for Celtic: Gordon; Lustig, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre; McGregor, Mulgrew, Kayal, Johansen, Berget; Stokes.

Not sure how to take that one - looks like Ronnie has seen a bit of sense on the defensive front. Time will tell.

Archived