Central 2nd Division 2014/15

tambothejambo

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought the ref was poor for both teams mon the port and ruined the game looked out of his depth but in saying that thought shire deserved the win started the game well 1st 45 mins we created some great chances at an always hard away fixture to get 3 points all the best for rest of the season mate

Fair play to the shire well ahead tday amd deserved it well done and all the best we'll get youse in the rematch hahaha touching on the ref no joke im not being bitter hes the worst ref i have ever seen sending off wrong players goals offside the penalty he gave the port and tbe red card for shire C/H was embarassing there was 2 stonewAllers bfore that 1 each he never gave any miles out his depth should be nowhere near junior football our game os in a bad way if this is the guys thats being left in charge

Agreed mate he was really bad jay hope when we meet each other again its a ref that can handle the game coz i reckon it would be a belter

much has been made of the refs performance ruined the game I have never been critical of refs.However on leaving the ground the only

topic of conversation from both sets of fans was his performance can't be right !! any how good to see the Port back at home again

Shire deserved to win but we will have a chance to redeem ourselves in the return

unfortunately wee albert wasnt at the game today. he is away to see still game so has been warned to stay away from gamez now :lol::lol:

yeah keep him away, your not wanted wee_Albert, how was the match drunkman? Albert good, forth shit or both? who scored etc

Archived