Central 2nd Division 2014/15

tambothejambo

Hardly worth our while turning up tomorrow .

Hope we give you a game tomorrow and it's not to easy for you

Look forward to seeing you at Tilework Park .

LOL, was a tight game and we are happy to come away with not only the 3 points but also a clean sheet.

Big thanks to the Albert for their hospitality and best of luck for rest of the season.

Im pretty sure you will take points off quite a few teams that visit Tilework Park.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that 5 goals for cambuslang or 5 more trialists?

Ach I was unlucky wi ma prediction.

Getting closer to playing our strongest 11 with a couple of players still to come in

Clean sheet was good to see considering the goals we have been shipping pre season.

A bit more solid I thought the defence was. A few shakey moments but they never breached it so onwards and upwards

Mon The Lang

Ach I was unlucky wi ma prediction.

Getting closer to playing our strongest 11 with a couple of players still to come in

Clean sheet was good to see considering the goals we have been shipping pre season.

A bit more solid I thought the defence was. A few shakey moments but they never breached it so onwards and upwards

Mon The Lang

Not a great performance by any stretch yesterday , but I reckon we were the better side.

What are the management saying about things so far?

Great win for Port yesterday, should've won by two or three imo. Forth played some nice stuff at times but I'd say Port were the better side overall.

Not many teams will go there and win.

Also someone pass on to the lady in the food hut that the food is great.

Great win for Port yesterday, should've won by two or three imo. Forth played some nice stuff at times but I'd say Port were the better side overall.

Not many teams will go there and win?

Also someone pass on to the lady in the food hut that the food is great.

the lady says thanks for the compliments

Few tough games to call again tomorrow , we got of to a winning start last week although we made it tough and newmains will feel they deserved more from the game a wins a win . Any reason there are only 4 games on in the division tomorrow ???

Looking forward to returning to St Rochs 2mo and meet up with some old faces . Fergy are you wearing the Billy Ocean top tomorrow haha

lol I'm goin wa the coco b. ware change strip. should be a gd game, lookin forward to catchin up the morra. MAB bookies have us 13/8 tomorrow wae e.k. 10/11. I know all the e.k. fans n some of the committee. used to go watch em wae ma pal

Few tough games to call again tomorrow , we got of to a winning start last week although we made it tough and newmains will feel they deserved more from the game a wins a win . Any reason there are only 4 games on in the division tomorrow ???

Looking forward to returning to St Rochs 2mo and meet up with some old faces . Fergy are you wearing the Billy Ocean top tomorrow haha

Cambuslang Rangers were originally given a blank week on 6th when fixtures came out which suited us as a few players are attending a weeding.

Then they gave us a game and changed fixtures so we requested a cancellation which the Secretary obliged, but as we had a free week on the 14th we now have 2 weeks without a game LOL

Cambuslang Rangers were originally given a blank week on 6th when fixtures came out which suited us as a few players are attending a weeding.

Then they gave us a game and changed fixtures so we requested a cancellation which the Secretary obliged, but as we had a free week on the 14th we now have 2 weeks without a game LOL

So why not let the other 2 teams play each other ???? mad as ever!!!

I know the park at Somervell is good, is this the reason why????

Archived