Central 2nd Division 2014/15

tambothejambo

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shooders , that's a bit harsh lol. Back from injury last Saturday neily against Lang and got on the score sheet , hopefully stay injury free for a while a grab a few more . Well done on Wednesday against Clydebank mate great result!!

Shooders , that's a bit harsh lol. Back from injury last Saturday neily against Lang and got on the score sheet , hopefully stay injury free for a while a grab a few more . Well done on Wednesday against Clydebank mate great result!!

Mate I know it means alot to you to be back playing, good luck for the season ahead I will never forget that forty yarder you scored against Maryhill don't know if you will do that again, Keep fit and injury free all the best to you and EK

Cheers mate. The teams buzzing at the minute, but the real stuff starts on Saturday and just hope we can take our pre-season and league cup form into the league. Lanark will be a hard game as will all the games in the 1st.

I scored 7 last year so that should be your target any more and that's a bonus! :P

All the best for the season and we'll get a beer soon :cheers

Mate I know it means alot to you to be back playing, good luck for the season ahead I will never forget that forty yarder you scored against Maryhill don't know if you will do that again, Keep fit and injury free all the best to you and EK

Thanks Shooders , appreciate that . All the best !!!

Eve of the new season and league is going to be a belter predictions for week 1

East Kilbride 3 v 1 Newmains

Forth Wands 1 v 2 Port Glasgow

Perthshire 2 v 1 Johnstone Burgh

Royal Albert 1 v 3 Cambuslang

Vale of Leven 4 v 0 Rossvale

don't think i'm gonna make any predictions til the season a few weeks old. dont know where everyones at. the sections r just bounce games. Gutted we dont have a league game tomorrow, my only thinkin for the sjfa cancelling our game against forth and scheduling forth v port glasgow is forth v port glasgow is the biggest distance to travel n best gettin it oot the way while the weathers reasonable. players have work commitments. wid be a hard 1 for midweek travel. we've got a friendly against glasgow harp tomorrow 12.45 k.o. It's good to be back tho (well kinda back) Lookin forward to seein all my old pals at east kilbride when they visit next week. the footys no the same without jimmy! Also not gonna say anything about my team, big up any players etc. dont see the point in givin wardy a scout report! MON THE CANDY!

Archived