Last Man Standing champion is Distant Doonhamer!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guessing no one rates Alloa then? Seeing as Falkirk have only won one league game all season...

Would like to think Dunfermline is a safe choice :unsure2:

Hibs will be favourites after their win at Ibrox...but Rovers do love a win at Easter Road!

Will we crown a new champion this weekend?

Knowing Hibs we will lose after a great victory the game before.

Decided to put Dumbarton as my pick for this week. Cowdenbeath are shit and Dumbarton playing at home will have the advantage.

No having it. If you win - which of course you won't when the Kingdom Crusaders storm to victory - it will be a tainted victory.

Even if don't win i hope Seething wins it. Top bloke for a Hearts fan.

Right guys, you have until tomorrow morning at 11:30 if you wish to make any changes to your picks (apart from Eoin Doyle...) Otherwise best of luck and we may very well crown a new champion by teatime!

I'm down in Carlisle of all places this weekend but I'll sort everything out on Sunday night whether it's getting stuff ready for Week 9 or congratulating our new champ!

Right guys, you have until tomorrow morning at 11:30 if you wish to make any changes to your picks (apart from Eoin Doyle...) Otherwise best of luck and we may very well crown a new champion by teatime!

I'm down in Carlisle of all places this weekend but I'll sort everything out on Sunday night whether it's getting stuff ready for Week 9 or congratulating our new champ!

Your team better not let me down!

Looks like we're still going strong into week 9! Three guys left now:

Cowden til i die

Distant Doonhamer

The_Pit_Owns

I'm going to leave it up to you guys whether you're picking games next weekend. International break and Challenge Cup means there are only 24 teams playing so my first instinct was to leave it until the 18th/19th October but if you want to pick teams for next weekend then I'm fine with that too.

Looks like we're still going strong into week 9! Three guys left now:

Cowden til i die

Distant Doonhamer

The_Pit_Owns

I'm going to leave it up to you guys whether you're picking games next weekend. International break and Challenge Cup means there are only 24 teams playing so my first instinct was to leave it until the 18th/19th October but if you want to pick teams for next weekend then I'm fine with that too.

I'm happy to go next week if everyone else is?

Archived